• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Pochi said:

He looks great. Is the wood grain on the guitar part of the sculpt or did you add that yourself? Nicely painted!

Thanks!  I added the wood grain.  I've done better grain before I think, but I didn't spend too much time on out because the client also wanted a gold design on the lute. 

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marsya
      So after a substantial break from painting I purchased a new toy….a resin 3D printer (as I don’t have enough unpainted minis). So far I have enjoyed printing some minis even though my favorite will always be pewter. 

My first choice to paint of the batch I printed to knock off the rust was this pretty lady Nihae. I printed her at 87.5% as Artisan Guild is too large to suit the rest of my collection. She is about the size of a standard reaper mini printed at this scale. 

I printed some ferns and quickly put her on a base so she is ready to hit the table sometime soon. 

C&C welcome. 

• By Zira
      First Reaper minis I've painted! Pretty proud of how the spider turned out! I tried to get an iridescent look on the crow, but I couldn't quite figure it out 😅
      Constructive critiques welcome!

• By Iridil
      Here is some more February painting - a bones IV crone with her black cat out of the familiar pack. Of course it was after pics that I noticed the bare spot on the base!

• By Glitterwolf
      AMINI3D
      Mummy Sorceress, Mummy Jackal, Mummy Panther and Mummy Warrior.
      Printed on Elegoo Mars in resin.

Part of my Shifting Sands Project:
      WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/19/#comments

Last pics are in the Temple of Apophis Photoboard I made.

• By prophetic_joe
      Here is my tortle monk printed on an inexpensive resin printer.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)