• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jack Brown
      This will be for use in the game, so the face may not bother me as much as it does in this picture. I'm not sure if it's the sculpt or something I did, or both, that makes it unappealing so far.

I'm liking the way the shirt and vest are turning out. The highlighting on the pants just looks weird. It may be better at tabletop distance. Would a glaze of the mid tone over the pants make them look a little less strange?

Thoughts?

• By dsmiles
      So, I've dug out a mini to paint up for the same Hobby Hangout contest that Ub3r is entering. Flying Frog Games' Shadows of Brimstone: Guardian of Targa. We all know how bad I suck at keeping up WIPs, but I'll try to post as I go.

This is what it looks like:

I'm kidding. It's the guy on the left, here:

I've just finished cleaning and assembling mine, and as you can see, I had to do some filling on the base...which I tried to cover up with some bits, since I can't sculpt.

It's on a Secret Weapon Trash base, 60mm, beveled. (Bleh for beveled edge bases, but it's all I had that fits the theme I'm going for.) As you can see in the tags, I'm going to be doing some heavy weathering and some OSL in this project. Stay tuned.
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)