• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DragonWyrm
      I painted most of these figures quickly or experiment when I did so. The exception is the reaper figure. I didn't really paint his face with too much detail, you can't see it due to the hat and what I did paint is sufficient (white eyes, basic colour variation on skin). 

Lords

Duelists
      They look better in person (I swear, the light makes the skin look washed out more than it is, plus the hair has darker shadows.)

Feedback and Critiques are welcome and appreciated. 

• By TheUncannyAK
      The dire crocodile, dire boar, and dire crab were one of the Bones 4 addons, and it doesn't look like they've hit retail just yet. Which is a shame, because we need more giant crabs.

The mud on the dire crocodile's base is just some water effect goo dribbled on that half of the base. The barnacles attached to the rocks on the dire crab's base were sculpted with green stuff. The rocks... those are just rocks.

• By SparrowMarie
      I'm looking for something to stick Bones, specifically Ma'al Drakar's terrain, to a wooden base. It's not thick enough, at the area I want to place it, to pin effectively.

What kind of adhesives would work? I'm thinking epoxy, maybe? I just /really/ don't want to melt it accidentally and have to buy a new one.
    • By Skiatis
      This is my first mini painting, just finished it tonight. I have a lot to learn, especially the correct way to dry brush. But I followed a Reaper paint kit on the steps for their minis and this is what I came up with.

Once I get the hang of the minis themselves I'd like to learn to make custom bases, this one just looks awful as is.

For some reason I can't get the picture to show the color true either, it's a much more grayish blue than this bright color that is shown.

All in all, I'm pleased with its turn out.

• By Evilhalfling
      I just like the way the blue/black wings look.  - I did the same with the Librarian Sophie. (last month)  
      I really need to paint up one of the metal versions for contrast. 
      I'm not sure what she is serving - Meat, bread and salad is the way I painted it, but that could be cake instead. 

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)