RPR 02834 Deladrin, Female Assassin

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOOODY HOOOOOOO! The GTs are going, and there'apaintin's in the works!! Thank you oh wise and talented Reaper Gents, you have made my cruddy day turn about, quite nicely!!! ::D:

BTW, she does not remind me of Artemis Entreri's kid sister, so much as she reminds me of the kid sister who beat up Artemis Entreri. Definately not someone you want to torque off.

no, she looks as Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd as we hoped!!!

Wow - what an awesome mini. I just CAN'T WAIT to get my paints on this fig. Yowch! I look at her & i'm completely convinced that i'll never find a better mini for a sneaky-woman-killer type fig. Well conceived, terrifyingly executed. Make my players Quake!!

One request tho' - why not have some of these minis in SCALE MAIL instead of studded leather. While metal scales wouldn't be so great for sneaking, the truth is that many of the best/epic heroes end up wearing Dragon Scales for armor and we just don't have any figs to represent that...

my main IRL character has 3 sets of armor - One is White Dragon hide & one is Wyvern Leather...so, yeah, those both are real possibilities. But you have to admit that there are more leather armor minis - by a LONG ways - than Scale armor minis. Let's hop to it, Reaper. We want Dragon-Scale Armor!!