WOW!!!

The colours and the facial expressions really set the scene!

Awesome basing ( as always).

Great piece, it inspires stories!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

WOW!!!

The colours and the facial expressions really set the scene!

Awesome basing ( as always).

Great piece, it inspires stories!

Thanks for the kind & enthusiastic response, Glitter. Conjuring up stories in the viewers mind is what it is all about for me.

I am delighted you like the thingy.

8 minutes ago, KruleBear said:

More, more, more! :poke:

,,,you can count on it. Looking at the faces, I have an idea for making Hoggle style Folk out of G.W. plastic Goblin, Zombie, & Militia parts.

SO the insanity will continue at least as long as the heart keeps beating...longer if I don't notice the stoppage.

Thanks for the reply & the encouragement, Krule Bear.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Glamberry said:

That's beautiful and at the same time sends some chills down my spine! Amazing colour choices! Love it.

Thanks for the kind reply, Glamberry! I am happy you like the scene...especially the colors. I hope it doesn't mess with your dreams.

4 minutes ago, Tjrez said:

great job

Thanks, Tjrez. I am happy you like it... the morale boost is appreciated.

Bravo!!! Love it =D It tells quite a story! of course, in *my* head... this is what it tells:

(apologies for liberty taken I couldn't help it :PThe_Ritual.JPG.06eee8a2a4c7558000390272df508369.JPG)

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, Guildenstern said:

Bravo!!! Love it =D It tells quite a story! of course, in *my* head... this is what it tells:

(apologies for liberty taken I couldn't help it :P)

...well, maybe I didn't say every little syllable...thanks for the imaginative reply, Guildenstern!

I do the scenes with the idea that the viewer will have a story of their own come unbidden to mind.

AND that is a SPLENDID little story. VERY WELL DONE, that Mouse!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DocPiske said:

Your stuff is always so imaginative and fun. So many details! And your photography really makes them pop.

Thanks for the kind reply, Doc. I am delighted you enjoyed the thingy; AND I don't often get compliments on my photography.

2 minutes ago, Loim said:

I like this because there is no "love" button.

...passion greater than a like requires a reply. SO thanks for the reply, Loim. I am happy you love the piece. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Citrine said:

Just Wow!  It's amazing!

Thanks for an enthusiastic response, Citrine...that is a wonderful way to start a day! I am happy you enjoyed the Beasty.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      Not sure if this belongs here or under conversions but since I need help/feedback on the sculpting, I figured here was better. 

I am adding puffy sleeves to a figure and I am very much a novice when it comes to sculpting. I have been working on one and while it looks good to me, I need a second opinion. What do you guys think?

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, Now that the contest is over, here are more pictures of my converted 77038, Hell Hound. The original sculpt is by Ben Siens. This was my entry in Reaper's Facebook Convert and Paint contest. Khan is my elf riding dog in our D&D campaign. The contest was the perfect pretexte to make this conversion. I first removed all the spikes and flames on the hound's back. I then built the armor and saddle using green stuff and a paperclip. The chest is from Reaper's 02638, adventuring accessories. There were amazing entries in the contest and I managed to get an honorable mention. Thanks to Reaper miniatures and Matthew Clark for organizing this contest.

• By RandomExtra
      I started a D&D campaign for my son and some of his friends, and using it as an excuse to acquire and paint some new minis. Here is my son's Tiefling sorcerer (sorceress?)The plan: We don't really like the "combat bikini" on this one, so I am going to attempt to add, well something to it. It won't be great, probably wont even look good, but hey I'm only trying to get better, so please comment, critique, advise, instruct, and what not.
      Going with a light purple skin because its for a Tiefling character, and I think purple is an interesting color to paint. Turquoise colored garments as a complimentary color, and some yellow gold metal for some contrast.

And some color after the nip tuck. I went with blue for a base cause I'm guessing it will work better with the purple skin.
      We decided to chop the staff and try for a glass orb for the arcane focus. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Finally to end the night with some Green stuff. I started with a "sheet" of it for the Front and Back panels. I'm going to try to add some detail tomorrow after this dries.
      Overall I don't think the cloth is laying quite right, or the size is off. Either way I hope I can fix it in the next session.
    • By Rigel
      The clay golem. So overmuscled! So cantankerous-looking! So versatile for conversions!

It's probably cliche at this point, thinking this guy would make a great Edward Hyde. But that doesn't make it wrong! Some green stuff tatters, a grommet, and a pin, and here we are. Look at that savage hairy-knuckled brute! 

For my Western game, set in the 1870s-ish, I made a spinoff cleric-like class, the Sawbones, for healers that prefer Mad Science to religion; people like Dr. Moreau, or Dr. Jekyll, or Dr. Frankenstein, or Dr. Herbert West. The 59009 lady scientist is the mini my Sawbones player uses for her character, and Hyde Formula is absolutely something she would concoct and abuse.

So here's the pair of them. 

I am actually proud of the Hyde conversion! 

• By malefactus
      SO I have been hoping to get Enigma's Oz-zuh moon Face; AND I have been waiting almost patiently for a restock of Enigma at C.M.o.N..
      Realizing that I just might not live long enough to see that happen I decided to make my own version of the Guy. This is what theirs looks
      like:

This is my version:

Oz in the Spooky Woods:

I still would like to do Enigma's, but I am pleased with my own attempt...it might be a lack of taste issue.
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 140 Guests (See full list)