Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

2 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

The High Rollers may get added in my future.  Mostly as gifts for friends that play games.

I may end up getting them, just for the fun factor, but if so they'll get painted to look like the ones of the old D&D red box dice. (White crayon numbers and all)

• Like 8

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're making Coffee... and finding their way through the cubicle mazes... starting the wheels of industry... 

Don't worry... they will come...

*** Flexes claws in anticipation ***

1 minute ago, TaleSpinner said:

Love the trolls, much as that makes my players wince. ;)

Trolls are awesome.  And if I never face another one as a player, I'll be very happy!

Trolls in a vast swampland with eels is just no fun.

Edited by Grayfax
Added my space
  • Like 8

Numbers Based on 800-900 Reaper time today:     
Total Gain Today -     $50,377
Total Gain 24 Hours    $628,495
Total to Next Goal -     $37,505
New Backers This Hour -     69
Gain in last Hour -     $6,637
Current Average Pledge -     $103.69
Average Hourly Backers Today -     69.0
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours -     288.6
Average Hourly Pledges Today -     $6,637
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours -     $29,928
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour -     5.7
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg -     1.3

Current Total Pledges -     $628,495
Current Total Backers -     6061
Previous Hour Total Pledges -     $621,858
Previous Hour Total Backers -     5992

• Like 5

I'm going to buck the trend and say that I'm pretty excited over the Chronoscope expansion. I don't have a deep need for everything there, but it's still pretty cool.

I eagerly await further reveals.

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

The High Rollers may get added in my future.  Mostly as gifts for friends that play games.

Yeah, as much as I try to dismiss the High Rollers, I find them unaccountably fascinating.

I might wind up owning a set.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, klarg1 said:

I'm going to buck the trend and say that I'm pretty excited over the Chronoscope expansion. I don't have a deep need for everything there, but it's still pretty cool.

I eagerly await further reveals.

Yeah I am trying to not go crazy this time around but liking where this expansion may be headed.  I have no need for ANY of this but here I am...dropping money in Reaper's lap yet again. :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

Sabretooth pug...

I WILL MAKE USE OF THIS EVERY SINGLE GAME!

[Random stranger] What if you're playing checkers?

[Me] EVERY GAME!

*** Steps into the Batter's Box asks the Umpire to hold the sabertooth pug ***

• Like 7

It occurs to me Reaper hasn't posted an update on its past Kickstarters about Bones 4. I assume that's because they want to message the last deliveries of Bones 3 properly. But I imagine B4 will get a nice bump when they are able to do that, there's probably a lot of backers that don't regularly follow the forum or the Reaper site.

• Like 5

Ironically, I think I am still most excited about the Core Set, but that's largely because this is my first KS so I still can use a lot of those basic minis. I like the trolls and LOVE the pug (especially since one of the players in my group is a huge fan of Pugs -- to the point that her pug made an appearance in one of her latest books) BUT I already have a Marsh Troll and a Two Headed Troll (though the latter is metal) and a couple of old prepainted trolls, plus a number of Trollbloods from Hordes.  Hmmm, $12 might still be worth it for the Pug though.

I like the demons and will likely add those. Hill giants and wraiths are always useful.  Oh thank god that the PM is open for almost a full year.  This is going to hurt the wallet something fierce.  :P

• Like 8