ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

5 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

Well I got great news!  Here it is the day before I'm to get my Bones and I am making this post from the ER.  

Turns out I have a 4mm kidney stone.  I'll be going home tonight so I should be home for my package but it might hamper my unboxing experience. 

OW! I've had those before. Many times too. My first and most recent were the worst though! First one got stuck barely out of my kidney and everything backed up as it couldn't leave! NOT FUN! My most recent almost got out but was stuck about an inch from exiting and was also NOT FUN! In addition, both of those were some of the largest stones the doctor had ever seen in his entire career!

Anyways, Good Luck with that! :)

GF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

So far does anyone know if there is a list of minis we need to check to see if there is a common problem, or any missing bits to look for?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Kroas said:

So far does anyone know if there is a list of minis we need to check to see if there is a common problem, or any missing bits to look for?

only things I have heard so far (off the top of my head):

The paint set A and B's seemed to have gotten mixed up. Should be?? okay if you got both, I'll know for sure Tuesday (or sooner!)

Mossbeard appears to have missed some people's US shipments (okay two so far)

The clear rod has been missing on some people's Dragon turtle.

I have also heard issues with the dungeon tiles

Bottom line, give everything a good look, and report any issues to reaper (should do it as one unified e-mail, so everything gets addressed at once)

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Kroas said:

No list that I know of.

The dragon turtles transparent flight post is something several folks have said they’re missing. Mine was complete. I wonder if people missed seeing it cause of the transparency.

There was also an issue with a paint set mixup, but I didn’t order any paint myself.

Thats all that comes to mind at the moment.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

Congrats!    I'm glad your worry is finely over!

9 hours ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Worries are never over until its in the house being unwrapped.

“What me worry?”

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Will be interesting to see if we have European orders arriving before Easter. 

Easter friday, saturday and monday are all holidays here, so no mail :down: We will probably be doing an "empty-the-queue" holiday so that there is less white plastic sitting in boxes when the big box arrives. Unless the big box arrives before then, in that case I'll just stare at my new white plastic and put it in more, smaller boxes.

• Like 5

@Cranky Dog can you post a picture of the portal please? If you're doing that, that is. Like, maybe with some hapless adventurer stuck halfway through. 

I'd love to see a gif of someone chucking minis through it :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

Just checked and my Bones have left Denton, and are now in Oklahoma City.  Progress! Projected delivery still Tuesday in Colorado.  Maybe they'll think I'm Canadian and it'll get here faster?  ::P:

Edited by Mckenna35
  • Like 10

31 minutes ago, lowlylowlycook said:

Red Deer Delenda Est!

Orland Park Delenda Est!

Saturday, Sunday and Monday Delenda Est!

Hey now! Cursing the weekend is uncalled for!

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, Mckenna35 said:

Just checked and my Bones have left Denton, and are now in Oklahoma City.  Progress! Projected delivery still Tuesday in Colorado.  Maybe they'll think I'm Canadian and it'll get here faster?  ::P:

Yeah, mine shipped Wednesday, got to OKC around midnight, then disappeared and hasn't been scanned since. Just sent a message to UPS customer service.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Mine has shown no movement since the 4 am scan at fortworth Texas. T__T 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Mine have shipped! Will get here Wed.  Trying to find my weight, but internet is running slooooow.  It stopped off to get BBQ in Mesquite, TX.

(27.80 lbs.)

Edited by ttuckerman
got weight
  • Like 8