ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

I work from home. I am trying to get as much stuff done this morning... since my horde is also out for delivery today. Don’t think I will be very productive once it arrives... 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Nunae said:

Eh what? That's interesting. I hope that person is neither confused nor trolling.

Edit: Though it would be weird for him to have to pick it up at the customs office, since the package is from an EU country and should go through without customs getting involved.

As i said earlier in this thread, UK postage systems had "customs" forms EVERYWHERE when posting to EU due to Brexit originally ending on April 12th, to "avoid" the charges, if they can prove they were posted before we left you would avoid extra charges etc.

Royal Mail FedEx and Hermes were all filling them in when i was posting to a friend in France :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Cintra said:

Mine is out for delivery too! Being delivered to work, so no point in my leaving early. Le sigh...

I can imagine lugging a big 22lb box on the subway, and it doesn't seem like fun...

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, lowlylowlycook said:

We are in Wave 3.  

Or did we know that, already?

Just saw that and no shipping confirmation for my wave two order. Guess they ran out of all three they were short on. :down:

• Sad 9

2 minutes ago, Jeepnewbie said:

Just saw that and no shipping confirmation for my wave two order. Guess they ran out of all three they were short on. :down:

Matthew Clark confirmed they have run out of the hut on FB, but not the other two items yet :)

Matthew ClarkoJUaDQAiBQe.png Having the hut in your order may have delayed it. We haven't run out of the other two items yet.

But this was 16 hours ago :P no idea what time it is in the US :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Talae said:

Is there anything left that people want pics of?

Can we have a picture of all the demons  and devils with sir forscale?

• Like 2

Could be Tree, could be Frost Giants, could be both. We know they ran out of the hut, so only way to be sure is if someone with one of the previous and not the hut recieves a confirmation. I'm in Wave 6, late confirmation, so I am hoping it is resolved before they get to me.

Edited by Skallabjorn
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Talae said:

Is there anything left that people want pics of?

how about one of my box on my doorstep? :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

Is it odd to receive a portion of your order? I got a shipment yesterday, it has all my addons in it, minus Baba Yaga Hut, but it doesn't have the Core Set, Dreadmere, Darkreach, or Fan Favorites in it that I ordered. Should I be expecting a second shipment?

• Like 1
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, 3vil3lvis said:

Can we have a picture of all the demons  and devils with sir forscale?

Which am I missing? (Other than Rulers of Hell since those are missing for me)

20190416_083357.thumb.jpg.fc476ecbdb10377ea970c3a4c0edae61.jpg

20190416_081937.thumb.jpg.a7e0d09bfe4c79abcd9940a14d563cef.jpg

• Like 10

Have they confirmed whether they're officially out of Frost Giants or the Tree ( I know we've had folks confirm that they've been skipped with the hut in their order )

edit: nvm.. they still have giants since I got my postage email while typing this :D  Have the Giants, but not the Tree or Hut

Edited by eldamir
  • Like 9

15 minutes ago, Nimphona27 said:

Matthew Clark confirmed they have run out of the hut on FB, but not the other two items yet :)

Matthew ClarkoJUaDQAiBQe.png Having the hut in your order may have delayed it. We haven't run out of the other two items yet.

I use the default generic weather app in my phone to track time in other cities. 

15 minutes ago, Nimphona27 said:

But this was 16 hours ago :P no idea what time it is in the US :D

Most of the UK is 6 hours ahead of Reaper Standard Time (17:00 your time is 11:00 AM at Reaper US HQ. Does that help?)

1 minute ago, Outkast said:

Is it odd to receive a portion of your order? I got a shipment yesterday, it has all my addons in it, minus Baba Yaga Hut, but it doesn't have the Core Set, Dreadmere, Darkreach, or Fan Favorites in it that I ordered. Should I be expecting a second shipment?

That is a question for help@reapermini...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Outkast said:

You should have gotten everything in one big box.  I'd contact Reaper.

• Like 4