ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

1 hour ago, Skallabjorn said:

Anyone think we will see below 10K orders by end of day Friday?

12,780 right now.

I can see that. Interesting that they are pulling waave 4 orders

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

My box arrived but is currently in the hands of the official package inspectors!  Once it clears their check it will be released to me. :lol:

8BE5A252-7F9A-48D1-8FEF-E621C696EEDC.jpeg

Those are adorable kittehs, but how do you tell them apart?

1 hour ago, redambrosia said:

I would kill it. Like, seriously, murder it, right there in front of everyone :mellow:

I'm sure after I explained they'd let me go with some community service :rolleyes:

"No jury in the world would convict me!"

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:
1 hour ago, redambrosia said:

I would kill it. Like, seriously, murder it, right there in front of everyone :mellow:

I'm sure after I explained they'd let me go with some community service :rolleyes:

"No jury in the world would convict me!"

Community service? You mean a key to the city! The act was a community service!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

They're here!  We've (daughter and I) inventoried the Lost Valley set so far and are working through the add-ons.

Most of Lost Valley looks awesome.  We lucked out and don't have any noticeable damage except for one fang on the giant snake that isn't fully formed.  It's not too bad though.  The Stone Giant Carver also doesn't fit together super well, he'll need some adjustment.

As others have said, photos don't do these minis justice.  Bones Black is awesome for the human-size figures.  The detail is unbelievably rich compared to past iterations.

Looks like we ended up with an extra zombie dragon by mistake.

Our Thunderfoot Behemoths do not include bases, which the add-on graphic seemed to indicate they'd have.  Not a huge deal for me personally, just wondering if others found the same thing.

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

They're here!  We've (daughter and I) inventoried the Lost Valley set so far and are working through the add-ons.

Most of Lost Valley looks awesome.  We lucked out and don't have any noticeable damage except for one fang on the giant snake that isn't fully formed.  It's not too bad though.  The Stone Giant Carver also doesn't fit together super well, he'll need some adjustment.

As others have said, photos don't do these minis justice.  Bones Black is awesome for the human-size figures.  The detail is unbelievably rich compared to past iterations.

Looks like we ended up with an extra zombie dragon by mistake.

Our Thunderfoot Behemoths do not include bases, which the add-on graphic seemed to indicate they'd have.  Not a huge deal for me personally, just wondering if others found the same thing.

Dreadmere looks awesome as well!  This was my favorite expansion pack, and the minis do not disappoint.  They are going to be a blast to paint and play with.  Our bonesack is also baseless.

Side note, our 9324 paint was correctly labeled.

If there's anything people want pics of (Dreadmere, Lost Valley, Core, Fan Faves, Zombie Dragon, Skeletal Monsters, all the Giants) let me know. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Sylverthorne said:

My box is out for delivery!

Aaaiiee! *flails*

Mine too!

*joins the wild flailing*

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, AutumnHare said:

Mine too!

*joins the wild flailing*

Mine too! (And I was "bad" and scheduled a few contractors to come and install things when UPS was supposed to come, so opps, had to take time off of work....he he he.

• Like 2
  • Haha 14

39 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

Dont remember a base either. Will have to confirm when I get home.

• Like 6

Mine's only 12 pounds :blush:

It's still in Texas. I believe it. I've driven through Texas before, it can take days to escape that state.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

50 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

Dreadmere looks awesome as well!  This was my favorite expansion pack, and the minis do not disappoint.  They are going to be a blast to paint and play with.  Our bonesack is also baseless.

Side note, our 9324 paint was correctly labeled.

If there's anything people want pics of (Dreadmere, Lost Valley, Core, Fan Faves, Zombie Dragon, Skeletal Monsters, all the Giants) let me know. 

Nice pictures of the stone giants would be much appreciated!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Dan Goodchild said:

Maybe. On the other hand, a lot of that had to do with packaging issues which seem to have been resolved. I hope they do release an expected release schedule, especially in light of the Bones Black claim "always in stock".

I think this was meant as a jab at a much larger miniature company who regularly changes over all their figure lines and paints ....

Emailed them last night on the mistake with the paints and I already have a tracking number with the replacement.  Thumbs up to their support!

Edited by Harrek
  • Like 4