ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

3 minutes ago, JG/RR said:

Julie and I designed a lot of the terrain to fit with or compliment the Dragons Don't share diorama. The terrain wall from Blacksting does match with the Dragons Don't share ruins. The large flat terrain piece with the raised circular base for the well was originally sculpted to fit in the puzzle piece section of DDS that the Dragon base slotted into. We have not seen a production piece yet, so we don't know if the locking tabs made it through the molding process.

Bob

Ron messed it up I am sure.  ::P:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

>Runs through thread with tentacles flailing wildly and screaming<

"I Have a Shipping Number!!!"

GEM

Congratulations! :winkthumbs:

I'm not jealous at all, honest :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

Congratulations! :winkthumbs:

I'm not jealous at all, honest :ph34r:

Thanks.

At this point I would gladly trade shipping slots if possible.

My wife's 95 year old Great Aunt passed away early yesterday so we have to travel for funeral/family mourning., arrangements pending.

I will probably have to put a delivery hold on the package.

GEM

• Sad 17

21 minutes ago, JG/RR said:

Julie and I designed a lot of the terrain to fit with or compliment the Dragons Don't share diorama. The terrain wall from Blacksting does match with the Dragons Don't share ruins. The large flat terrain piece with the raised circular base for the well was originally sculpted to fit in the puzzle piece section of DDS that the Dragon base slotted into. We have not seen a production piece yet, so we don't know if the locking tabs made it through the molding process.

Bob

Thanks. I had a feeling the circular "teleportation ring" terrain might be one of them, as it did look like it might have some tabs on it. I expected the ruined doorway would also have been intended for it. Gonna have to play around with configuring those when I get home tonight. Was Blacksting's base designed to continue the stairs and wrap around the larger circular terrain piece, by chance?

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Thanks.

At this point I would gladly trade shipping slots if possible.

My wife's 95 year old Great Aunt passed away early yesterday so we have to travel for funeral/family mourning., arrangements pending.

I will probably have to put a delivery hold on the package.

GEM

I'm so sorry GEM, hope everything goes as well as it can regarding the funeral arrangements. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Blacksting base was designed to "visually" belong to the ruins, and it does line up with various DDS parts, but not meant to be anything specific. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

39 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

I'm so sorry GEM, hope everything goes as well as it can regarding the funeral arrangements. 

Thank You.

Her son, who has been her primary caregiver for quite a while is in charge of arrangements.

Please do not feel sadness for this death.  While my wife is going through the normal grieving process for someone who has been important in her life for many decades, Phyllis  [her Great Aunt] led a rich full life and has had close family around her while her health has failed over the last year and a half.

Celebrate a life well lived, not the ending of that life and the next step.  What has been left behind is a tired body that is now at rest.  Her Spirit lives on and is off to new adventures.

GEM

• Like 17

Here is the best alignment that I had.

DSCN0351.JPG

The pieces are the entry arch, DDS, Ring and Blacksting.

Edited by ttuckerman
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Pingo said:

A (relatively) gargantuan and heavy box has arrived on our front step from Reaper.

I think this is IT.

Could be flyers for ReaperCon... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

42 minutes ago, eldamir said:

Could be flyers for ReaperCon... 

I think it's a safe bet there are a lot of winged flyers in the box.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, Pingo said:

A (relatively) gargantuan and heavy box has arrived on our front step from Reaper.

I think this is IT.

We aLl FLoaT dOWn HeRE.

Oh! Wrong IT! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 12