ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

40 minutes ago, Nunae said:

Is today a holiday in the UK or is this just a German thing?

Today is a normal day in the UK. Our Mayday holiday is on Monday, mostly because we like being different from everyone else :rolleyes:

Also, thanks for offering to ask the question on Reaper live.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nunae said:

I asked once, I can try to do so again. Unless I get sleepy. They never said they would share a tracking code though, on the contrary, they specifically said they wouldn't share such information. An employee did this in the past and was punished for it.

Is today a holiday in the UK or is this just a German thing?

Edit: they have the may figure already in stock in the UK hub, which gives me hope though. Can't really imagine that one catching a boat even earlier than our KS rewards.

Hm maybe i'm mistaken. I thought Ed said this a few weeks ago, saying they could put it in the friday kickstarter update. 

Good info on the may figure in stock at the UK hub, I'm indeed guessing it shared a boatride!

• Like 4

They said they would put the estimated time of arrival into the update, the tracking IDs for the containers are sensitive information. You don't want a bunch of Bones pirates trying their luck at speeding things along. :ph34r:

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Tosses bone.

*** An ELF???? I want DINOS!!!***

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

4 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

I could write you a work note. Boneiosis sounds like something horribly serious.

---

I too also work Thursday (night) but I'm supposed to get my bones today.

I should be sleeping while I can ('at' work right now actually) but I'm too excited.

And that's why interns need to work silly hours. :poke:

Bones: not just for Orthopods.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Under 3,400 ordes, still wave 4.

I'm hoping wave 5 will be blown through pretty quickly, as it was a 1$ order wave. Seems the orders would not be as complex or extensive there (I hope).

Edited by Skallabjorn
  • Like 5

If anyone has questions, I will also try and ask, since I will probably be watching:poke: I just hope it's more "cohesive" then last weeks:rock:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

If anyone has questions, I will also try and ask, since I will probably be watching:poke: I just hope it's more "cohesive" then last weeks:rock:

As long as nobody sent them more Patron, it should be. Me, I would have sent Asbach or Apfelcorn.

59db832214840.jpg

brandy_asb10.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Please can you request an update on EU shipping? :) We were told 24th, then told they had the container, and then told something else :) please much appreciation <3

• Like 5

If my Kickstarter items are missing any parts, do I use the general Reaper help email or is there a special one? Just started going through my box & the Frost Giant Raider is missing the caribou :'( Possibly something else too, because there's three open slots, but I'm not sure if the ones on the bedroll are caribou-related.

Wave 5!! 3264 orders left. average of 326 orders per remaining wave.

Edited by Skallabjorn
  • Like 8