Jump to content

ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Recommended Posts

Well, mine's arrived... on the other side of the world. Once again, I've managed to be deployed when my Bones come in. That makes 3/4.

 

Ah well. It just gives me more time to paint the stuff I brought with me.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, sinless said:

Wave 10!

 

8 minutes ago, Skallabjorn said:

Under 1,500 left! 371 average per wave, with 12 and 13 having 185. 93.4% complete!

 

I see Wave 9 atm. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, JackMann said:

Well, mine's arrived... on the other side of the world. Once again, I've managed to be deployed when my Bones come in. That makes 3/4.

 

Ah well. It just gives me more time to paint the stuff I brought with me.

Be safe.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TGP said:

 

 

I see Wave 9 atm. 

Weird, I'm again/still seeing 10

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kinda jealous of the ticker right now. Would be great to have any kind of estimate how quickly the EU hub is working through their pile of packages.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's here! My box is gigantic and a little worse for wear

 

IMG_20190503_133257191-1500x2000.thumb.jpg.930dca9dfe940fc0a0ce9aeaa7d2058b.jpg

 

Now I just have to be patient before I can open it with my friend tomorrow

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jaarlask said:

here is where it seems to have stopped for a bit

 

image.thumb.png.5222a0061fafac8fa8d1e6710197816d.png

 

So shipping complere by 1100am CST Tuesday? Takers? Please bid in 15 minute increments.

 

It will be a race to see which happens first, as my delivery is also approximated to Tuesday. At 1:03 pm, my box has checked in at Jackson, Mississippi.

Edited by Skallabjorn
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's Friday, tracking on my Great Big Box Of Bones shows the box at the UPS Hub in Vernon, Ca. at 11:00 PM last night, putting them a 2 hour truck ride from the local office/distribution center.

Looks like I'm going to make a package run and pick up some goodies for desert on the way home.

GEM

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

It's Friday, tracking on my Great Big Box Of Bones shows the box at the UPS Hub in Vernon, Ca. at 11:00 PM last night, putting them a 2 hour truck ride from the local office/distribution center.

Looks like I'm going to make a package run and pick up some goodies for desert on the way home.

GEM

Wow, that's the same hub all my packages go through too:)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

It's Friday, tracking on my Great Big Box Of Bones shows the box at the UPS Hub in Vernon, Ca. at 11:00 PM last night, putting them a 2 hour truck ride from the local office/distribution center.

Looks like I'm going to make a package run and pick up some goodies for desert on the way home.

GEM

If we change the shipping to pick up at a distribution center, can we get things sooner than the estimated delivery date?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ottermama said:

If we change the shipping to pick up at a distribution center, can we get things sooner than the estimated delivery date?

Nope. Believe me, I tried.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×