ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

41 minutes ago, Ottermama said:

If we change the shipping to pick up at a distribution center, can we get things sooner than the estimated delivery date?

Based on my experience with UPS, no.

GEM

42 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Wow, that's the same hub all my packages go through too:)

I'm on the other side of the mountains in the Victorville area on the Mojave.

GEM

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Skallabjorn said:

So shipping complere by 1100am CST Tuesday? Takers? Please bid in 15 minute increments.

I'm going with 10:30am on Tuesday (CST)

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Now I'm tempted to see if the British postage system is susceptable to bribes.

"Hey I'll give you 20 quid if you hold this package for a week "

:devil:

Nice.

We don't talk for a year and you hit me with this. I'm volatile at the moment,  any minor provocation could set me off, and you hoping my package is delivered last.....I just can't :down::down::down::down::down::rock:

I'm not really. I know how you colonials take everything at face value.

No Bones in this part of the UK yet.

Edited by Beagle
  • Sad 7

13 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Nice.

We don't talk for a year and you hit me with this. I'm volatile at the moment,  any minor provocation could set me off, and you hoping my package is delivered last.....I just can't :down::down::down::down::down::rock:

Don't be put off by one mischief making curmudgeon.

The rest of us are cheering for delivery soonest for all of our fellow Reaper Peeps.

GEM

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Don't be put off by one mischief making curmudgeon.

The rest of us are cheering for delivery soonest for all of our fellow Reaper Peeps.

GEM

You're one of the good ones GEM. Borderline Canadian.

Anyone know if there any good pics of the Stygian Barge online? I can't find any, my Google-fu is weak 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Wave 10, so CLOSE!

But not today, no not today. ::(:

Monday, ours will be shipping Monday.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Finally made it home with my box. Now it's time to start inventorying everything.

• Like 10

Plan A:  Stop by UPS terminal and pick up my GBBOB*, then have burgers at In-and-Out.

Plan torpedoed by borderline surly clerk at UPS who in not very polite tones informed me they didn't have my package it was someplace I've never heard of, and I've lived in SoCal for nearly 70 years and know the names of most places before they received their current place name and can tell you how many of them got their current names.  When I informed him it was in Vernon, about 2 hours by truck away before midnight he told me "Ya, well it didn't make the truck and we won't get another truck from there before next week."

I hope I don't have to deal with Mr. Safety Hazard [he had a Chinese knockoff Zuni style ring on every finger] next week.

If I do, UPS is going to hear about it.

Burgers and fries were good, as was the floor show, which were a couple of small boys at different tables who kept studying the old guy with the long white beard.

Plan B: Wait till we get back from the trip to a funeral we have to go to and pick up box sometime next week.

Mumble, mumble, wave 4, grumble, mutter.

GEM

• Like 5
  • Sad 7

4 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

Wave 10, so CLOSE!

And yet, so far away....

The Auld Grump - hey, I'm old. I'm allowed to hit the cliches!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

I'm on the other side of the mountains in the Victorville area on the Mojave.

GEM

Small world! I used to live in Lucerne. I attended VVC back around 2002.

• Like 3

So... I think the Baba Yaga's Hut broke into the cabinet last night and opened a box of crackers... there's crumbs leading from the cabinet to the box of bones.

I don't think a hair dryer or boiling water is going to fix this one.  I may try hobbling it tonight.

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

4 minutes ago, John Fiala said:

So... I think the Baba Yaga's Hut broke into the cabinet last night and opened a box of crackers... there's crumbs leading from the cabinet to the box of bones.

I don't think a hair dryer or boiling water is going to fix this one.  I may try hobbling it tonight.

Which begs the question - what will her eggs look like?

The Auld Grump - that trapdoor is suspicious....

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1

I need some confirmation help of possible issues before submitting my list to Reaper. So feedback will be appreciated.

Core

Pathfinder Iconics 144 - Noticed the cape/robe rear is not smooth, lined or something. Is this intended?

Dreadmere Expansion

405 - unfinished hole by elbow on left arm. Appears as a distinct different grey than the model.

Darkreach

522 Bloodstone Gnome Bodyguard - Mask does not look like it will go anywhere on the face

523 Stone Lurker - Face does not fit the body completely, will I just need to heat it up and reposition?

539 Deep Gnome Cleric - Empty slot on back of mini.

545 Dark Elf Queen on Throne - Back of Throne  and throne do not line up, similar issue as Stone Lurker, need heat and reposition?

Fan Favorites

Anhurian Calvary - Right arm looking like he lost Mortal Kombat against lava

Thrasher Snail - Shell parts and base mini do not line up properly. Fix with head and reposition or green stuff?

Female Efretti - .....Reaper going to make a vid of how to get that head it???

Bards Dog - Similar to Dreadmere mini mentioned, unfinished hole at back of dog....there is no painting that one......its a green stuff job...and awkward....

• Like 4