ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

16 hours ago, DragonWyrm said:

I got an AUS Post email that my Bones 4 is coming (Tuesday is the estimated deliverly date).

My recent experience with auspost is that there is a 50% chance I won't get an email and  the box will just turn up! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

I just got a message that mine is due tomorrow.  Thank goodness my husband will be home for collection, though he has threaten to have a sneak peek before I get home from work, grrr...

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

So now that Australian shipping has started, I wonder if we’ll get an announcement tonight about extra boxed sets going on sale...

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

So now that Australian shipping has started, I wonder if we’ll get an announcement tonight about extra boxed sets going on sale...

Oh god! I forgot about that! I'll need to make sure I watch Reaper Live!

• Like 5

14 hours ago, ratsmitglied said:

My recent experience with auspost is that there is a 50% chance I won't get an email and  the box will just turn up! 

well, I've been proved wrong, email arrived at 1.47am, delivery expected Tuesday

• Like 8

18 hours ago, Maredudd said:

Oh god! I forgot about that! I'll need to make sure I watch Reaper Live!

So it looks like the extra Expansions may be going up in the next week. Gotta haunt the Reaper Social Media outlets like a ghoul looking for it's next meal!

• Like 5

I just got a box, but was missing a heap of stuff, does anyone know if there were orders packed in 2 boxes?

• Like 4

How much was you're order supposed to weigh? I only ask because my substantial order of 38 pounds was easily contained in one giant box. Unless you ordered a truly massive amount of minis, then it sounds like you're going to have to contact help@reapermini.com about your missing items.

• Like 2

I am missing about half my pledge.  The box weighed 8 kgs, but was quite full.  I have sent an email to Reaper concerning the missing pieces, it includes some quite big figures, like two Dance of Deaths, which is why I think there might be a second box.  But if there isn't a second box, they now have the details.

Edited by Sanwah
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

on some very big packages they did split it in 2, but would have to be alot.

• Like 4

Then I will wait for the answer...it is not as if I don't have other things to paint :)

It was a reasonably largish pledge.....we are a family of 4 enthusiasts.

• Like 5

On 5/20/2019 at 10:23 AM, kristof65 said:

Thanks. 

I knew there would be a lot, and i didn't want to add to the stack with what amounts to a virtual "Are we there yet?" from the back seat. I figured asking here would be helpful for everyone else as well. 

Since I handle US returns for my Canadian client and know how freaking frustrating it can be, I do try to make sure to follow a companies instructions to the letter, but I went back and reviewed my original email just to make sure I did this time as well, so I think I'm good there. 

Follow up on this - Ladystorm said to wait until the end of May before I reached out again.  Didn't have to, there was an email from Reaper in my inbox this morning (that was sent yesterday) about it.    So they are working their way through the stack!

• Like 4

I just want my Gloom Stalker replacement before they start selling the expansions on the storefront, other then that, I'll be good:)

Regarding Argent: I am selling one of my Argent's because he is too BIG! I had a project in mind for bookends, but he is way to big to make a good looking set:( Ah well, I will still have a good looking dragon on a plinth (someday).

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, DragonWyrm said:

Well AUS Post lied. It is not coming Tuesday, the package arrived today. I will open It later and do some checking.

Those lying jerks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7