ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Does anyone know if Australia does Queen’s Birthday on Monday? I’m just getting anxious since they reported being 60% done on Friday, but I’m still looking for a shipping notice.

• Like 4

queens birthday is 2nd Monday in June for Aetherworks (each state makes their own decision as to when that public holiday is), so they'll be still working on monday...that said I'm not sure what happens with international shipments for AusPost emails.

got an email after the post office had closed on Saturday that my box had arrived there - so I won't be seeing min until possibly Tuesday (depends on whether I can get down there on Monday or not)

• Like 5

Question for those who got the Fan Favorites, but is the Efreeti miniature attached to her base, or is she cast separate? I got one from the Reaper store fully assembled, and I'm wondering what the best method for removing her is going to be, whether it be cutting or maybe just boiling...

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Question for those who got the Fan Favorites, but is the Efreeti miniature attached to her base, or is she cast separate? I got one from the Reaper store fully assembled, and I'm wondering what the best method for removing her is going to be, whether it be cutting or maybe just boiling...

she's separate. Her lower half is 3 pieces, legs, front drapery, back drapery and then those all fit together into a socket in the base.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

she's separate. Her lower half is 3 pieces, legs, front drapery, back drapery and then those all fit together into a socket in the base.

Thanks. I hope that means it'll be easier to break off the pre-assembled base than it would be to just cut it off with a craft knife...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Thanks. I hope that means it'll be easier to break off the pre-assembled base than it would be to just cut it off with a craft knife...

might be, although if you are putting it on something else you will likely need to trim the part that goes into the base afterward

• Like 3

An Australian back (from wave 1 :wacko:) who finally received my order last Friday.

PVOlOzS.jpg

Happy with how much I have to go through, especially the Fantasy Scenics. How do they go together?!

• Like 14

Runs through the thread screaming

BBBOOOONNNNEEESSSS!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Hi everyone, I have a bit of an embarrassing question... Does anyone know if a Bones package can be resent? I had my package delivered within Europe and kept trying to find it with the UPS code, which was no longer valid after it was delivered in the UK and missed the secondary tracking number that was valid within the EU. Since at the time of the kickstarter I couldn't use phones at work, I did not give my phone number and just gave an email I could be contacted on. However, the local delivery partner did not have a policy to use emails so they did not contact me, and in seven working days they just shipped the package back to the UK. Has anyone had a similar issue and how did you resolve it?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Chukchata said:

Hi everyone, I have a bit of an embarrassing question... Does anyone know if a Bones package can be resent? I had my package delivered within Europe and kept trying to find it with the UPS code, which was no longer valid after it was delivered in the UK and missed the secondary tracking number that was valid within the EU. Since at the time of the kickstarter I couldn't use phones at work, I did not give my phone number and just gave an email I could be contacted on. However, the local delivery partner did not have a policy to use emails so they did not contact me, and in seven working days they just shipped the package back to the UK. Has anyone had a similar issue and how did you resolve it?

This from the official thread:

If you have any questions regarding missing or damaged pieces from your shipment, or any other questions regarding your pledge, please contacthelp@reapermini.com.

• Like 4