ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

In for $100 for now.  I am sure by the end there will be enough in the core set to justify getting it rather than piecing it out.  Not a fan of 24 goblin sculpts I already have, not to mention I like the sculpts I have already painted better than these.  So far I am most interested in the add-ons plus a few in the core set.  Plenty still to come though.  Was REALLY hoping to see some Yuan-Ti sculpts this time around(and yes I posted it in that thread a few times).

• Like 2

Lol! I love the high rollers! I'm sure that others won't, which is why add in. But I may have to get two of those!

• Like 2

@Harrek"After all those bad rolls though, maybe it’s time to take a look at our dice! Bobby Jackson has created the High Rollers - a troupe of polyhedral adventurers! The wizard even has a familiar! Squee!! These High Rollers are only $12 for the set."

Edited by naponatom
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, amuller33 said:

23a68ab055f7a0ec92b526d18911e865_original.jpg?w=639&fit=max&v=1501610490&auto=format&q=92&s=8c1bbc079eee900540f924534885cf40

Ok didnt see this one coming

I have zero use for these... 

I'll probably get them.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, amuller33 said:

23a68ab055f7a0ec92b526d18911e865_original.jpg?w=639&fit=max&v=1501610490&auto=format&q=92&s=8c1bbc079eee900540f924534885cf40

Me either.
I cant figure out how I feel about them. 
They are really awesome sculpts but I cant see me getting them

• Like 2

The knights are cool. want to get a couple pumpkin carts. Like all the add-ons, but Not sure if I need big demon or dice monsters...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Harrek said:

WHO sculpted those?!?

After all those bad rolls though, maybe it’s time to take a look at our dice! Bobby Jackson has created the High Rollers - a troupe of polyhedral adventurers! The wizard even has a familiar! Squee!! These High Rollers are only $12 for the set.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, amuller33 said:

I never knew I needed this.  Now I must have them!

They're so adorable!!!!

• Like 5

Just now, Argentee said:

I'm going to paint up the high rollers and give them as prizes to my gamers!

That is an awesome idea for DMs 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Crowley said:

I have zero use for these... 

I'll probably get them.

I agree with your sentiment. 

Maybe I'll use them as a DM to go "your bad roll has been spontaneously rescued!" and place it on the board symbolically. 

Or use it as "I declare that something bad has happened to that die. Bwahahaha". 

• Like 3