ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

I was at work when Bones III went live; figured surely I could get in when I got home. 

I did. Wave 3. Bleh.

I am pleased to have got in on Wave 1 this time, but am saddened and hurt that the items promoted -- particularly Baba Yaga's hut -- are not yet up there. What, do you people think for a minute we're NOT going to reach the stretch goals? You were at $90,000 out of $30,000 in the first seven minutes!

• Like 1

Backer 44 which dropped to backer 76by the time my pledge was processed through.

still haven't looked at anything other than the pic of the core pledge.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

Done.  Now to go see what I just paid $100 for...

This was me too. Had some weirdness and log in problems and in less than 10 minutes I was backer 887. Now where are those stretch goals?

• Like 2

Just read through the first of this KS.  Oh My.  The wife told me to go "easy" after seeing Bones 3 stuff and telling me I need to paint 80% of all the KS stuff I have before getting in on 4.  Easy for me right now is $100 on the core.  I can keep it at that...I know I can....yeah....nothing else is going to be bought.  Heading home for lunch. Not going to look at forums or KS page. (until I get back)

• Like 5

Just a reminder before I go back to the Land of Nod:  promote this.  Get it out on the Book of Faces, ask your FLGS if you can put up a poster advertising it, let your gaming buddies know that the Bonespocalypse is upon us once again.  The more interest we drum up and the more pledges we get, the better for all.

• Like 4

While I'm not a big fan of the traditional Gandalf looking wizard, the greybeards quartet are very nicely sculpted.

• Like 6

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now