ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Personally I get a little antsy when I know it's update day, because I'm excited for the previews. And then my phone dings to tell my I've got mail and I look if it's the update and get even more excited for a little bit, but then it isn't.

I know, it doesn't speed things along, but it's nice to see updated models. 

The various fungi do look good. They will be fun to paint with all that texture. But Darkreach was already the part of this KS I was most looking forward to getting my hands on.

Is there a list of all those painting DVDs from most beginnerfriendly to most advanced or on what exactly they are covering? Maybe I'll end up with one after all.

• Like 2

Well, this technically answers my question about whether there are more Power Ups coming, but now I want to know if there are more Power Ups coming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, etherial said:

Well, this technically answers my question about whether there are more Power Ups coming, but now I want to know if there are more Power Ups coming.

That is situation built to enhance anticipation . . . and maybe wear out a F5 key . . . ::P:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Who needs F5 keys anyways? Can always replace them!

The set of DVDs added in this update hasn't been available in previous Bones Kickstarters, has it?

• Like 4

Just thought I’d say, “Thank you, Reaper!”, for the bonus shrieking mushroom!  ::):

i love the look of them, as well as the other mushies!

So, how are folks planning on painting the translucent mushrooms? All translucent, or just parts translucent; and if just parts, which parts?   

And I’m already considering how well that big mushroom will fit on a tea light, and what it will look like glowing purple....   :lol:

• Like 9

I love the shrooms! Not so keen on transluscents though. Imo they are alright for oozes, and that's about it. But hey, glad for those who are happy!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

I love the shrooms! Not so keen on transluscents though. Imo they are alright for oozes, and that's about it. But hey, glad for those who are happy!

Thats is what’s great about the translucents;  they make everybody happy. Just add a covering coat of paint and, boom, they’re no longer translucent.    ::D:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Brennor said:

The set of DVDs added in this update hasn't been available in previous Bones Kickstarters, has it?

All of the DVD's that they have added were also offered in Bones III.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Love the shroom sculpts too! Going to try a thin purple-y paint job on one to see how it turns out, but thankfully, normal coats of paint will cover up the translucent if you don't like it.

2 minutes ago, Tripleh5133 said:

All of the DVD's that they have added were also offered in Bones III.

Huh, thanks. I must have missed that set during Bones III then.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

@malefactus might have something to say about that......

The mighty 'smroomaster himself? The fungamancer extraordinary? The monarch of mushroom caps? 

I bet he will. ::D:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2