ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

50 minutes ago, ladystorm said:

yes, having seen them as they came off the printer, I can see that mod being pretty easy to accomplish.

more so for her, than for him.

So can I ask if the weird little circles on the back of the demon are not part of the actual final sculpt?

image.png.389ff365605ac71bc9b600e88ca1e457.png

I'm not trying to start a big commotion or anything, just curious.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ladystorm said:

[MOD]

While the disappointment on translation from concept art to actual model is on topic, yall are dancing on that line that will get your conversation relocated to Bees into one of the Women's Body threads.

Please stay on topic.

[/MOD]

Ladystorm will you at least tell the Reaper bosses of the disappointment so they can learn from it.  Please.

• Like 4

@Guindyloo thank you for your comment.

Absolutely right.

As for me, as I said nothing about size, it has to do with the lack of appropiate armor and a non aggressive pose.

@Bathory

As for the Devils I think they might make great faun or beastmen gods.

• Like 4

Just now, Glitterwolf said:

@Guindyloo thank you for your comment.

Absolutely right.

As for me, as I said nothing about size, it has to do with the lack of appropiate armor and a non aggressive pose.

@Bathory

As for the Devils I think they might make great faun or beastmen gods.

I am curious how they may do with a non-demon color scheme, like necro-druids. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Cyradis said:

I think a greenish skin would be cool.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

1 minute ago, Glitterwolf said:

I think a greenish skin would be cool.

Ugh!  Stop you guys!!  Now I am thinking I need to grab another set of these to try a non demon look!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

I got two sets of them. Probably going to go with more Warcraft demon hunter colors on one set and something more nature inspired on the others. 

Thats what’s so great about the big bones, super affordable and I can get multiple sets to try random colors and it’s not like spending a ton of money on a 75mm resin sculpt. 

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Ugh!  Stop you guys!!  Now I am thinking I need to grab another set of these to try a non demon look!

Do it! So many possibilities in those two! 

26 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

They've always had great CS to me. Got a figure with sword broken, emailed them, they sent out a new one swiftly and politely. 

Same.  I had a dead paint pot, they gave me a few different options, and I took the store credit one as it was fairly cold at the time. 

25 minutes ago, Bathory said:

I got two sets of them. Probably going to go with more Warcraft demon hunter colors on one set and something more nature inspired on the others. 

Thats what’s so great about the big bones, super affordable and I can get multiple sets to try random colors and it’s not like spending a ton of money on a 75mm resin sculpt. 

They'd make excellent looking demon hunters... I'm tempted to pick them up for that myself... 

15 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Agreed with the Demon Queen, she turned out absolutely amazing. She looks easy to convert into a faun and whoever is thinking of making multiple orders, doooooooo it. :poke:

If I order them, I'll have a spare female one to mess around with paint schemes since hubby has no interest in her. ^_^

• Like 5

On 6/4/2018 at 10:51 AM, Ratmaster2000 said:

<snip>.

2) I ALWAYS envisioned the cobra to be a statute to the followers of SET (like in the conan movie), so I think the model captures that perfectly.

3<snip>

That's how I saw it to. Both the cobra and elephant will probably be statues when I get them.

Loving the queen of hell...

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Agreed with the Demon Queen, she turned out absolutely amazing. She looks easy to convert into a faun and whoever is thinking of making multiple orders, doooooooo it. :poke:

Or convert her into "totally not the Queen of Blades" aka "totally not Kerrigan".... 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ladystorm said:

[MOD]

While the disappointment on translation from concept art to actual model is on topic, yall are dancing on that line that will get your conversation relocated to Bees into one of the Women's Body threads.

Please stay on topic.

[/MOD]

Could you or anyone from Reaper let us know if there is any possibility for the giant sculpts to be modified to bring them in line with the art? So many backers love the concepts so much. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

So.... what are folks putting into their fantasy scenics? 

I'm tempted to use the Ruined Temple as a very elaborate base for a diorama. Put a dragon in there or something

• Like 7