ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Well, it's finally March.  Time to get excited about a box full of minis again!

3 minutes ago, Monkeywizard said:

Anyone know about what time the official updates get posted to the message boards?

Well, there's no guaranteed time for an update to get posted, but looking on the official thread, it looks like 10AM is when they get posted.  Assuming that that display is adjusted to my local time zone, which is MST, I would expect to see an update in the next hour... but honestly it could take longer.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, John Fiala said:

Well, it's finally March.  Time to get excited about a box full of minis again!

Well, there's no guaranteed time for an update to get posted, but looking on the official thread, it looks like 10AM is when they get posted.  Assuming that that display is adjusted to my local time zone, which is MST, I would expect to see an update in the next hour... but honestly it could take longer.

LOL I feel like such an idiot.. I could have looked at the time stamps! 

Thank you though for your response! :-D 

• Like 3

The time has come again for me to instantly twitch and look into my e-mails whenever the phone pings and tells me I have a new one. Could be the update e-mail! 

For the beholder tentacles I might as well try and sculpt some digitally. I normally don't do organic stuff (that's just scary) but tentacles seem do-able. 

• Like 5

Remember that the time for the updates were mainly Ladystorm who has retired.  So prior performance is not indicative of the future. (I've seen too many financial briefs) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

18 minutes ago, ttuckerman said:

Remember that the time for the updates were mainly Ladystorm who has retired.  So prior performance is not indicative of the future. (I've seen too many financial briefs) 

I'm not going to ask why you're looking at financials while they're in their briefs...  :poke:

*Waits impatiently for update

Right this exact second I really want the duelist mini...

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Crowley said:

I'm not going to ask why you're looking at financials while they're in their briefs...  :poke:

*Waits impatiently for update

Right this exact second I really want the duelist mini...

She is available in metal. I have both of the Sophie's friends in metal.

• Like 6

Just now, Smokestack said:

She is available in metal. I have both of the Sophie's friends in metal.

But I want her in Bones! ::P:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Trying to decide if the wait is because:

1) The boat sank/pirates stole the container and we aren't getting the final shipment. Sadly this includes the one thing that you're specifically waiting for" :down:

Or

2) We're busy setting everything up, but we'll start shipping on Monday! :bday:

Realistically it's probably neither...

Edited by Crowley
  • Like 4

Hmmm, Reaper live stated they are still waiting on that last container... So they have not gotten it yet.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

Hmmm, Reaper live stated they are still waiting on that last container... So they have not gotten it yet.

Yesterday's news! We don't know what's happened today! :upside:

Also didn't get to watch it yesterday... :down:

• Like 3