ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

9 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

• Adding wings to a Barge and make it a flying one  OR add wheels or the legs from the Baba Yaga hut to it.

Why not both? It'll be the ultimate in transportation!!!!!

• Like 8

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:11 PM, Smokestack said:

Anyone planning on any cool conversions? I am thinking on A Roper gunslinger boss for pathfinder.

1.png

May still try to do this.

• Like 5
  • Haha 12

48 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

May still try to do this.

Needs a monocle.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

35 minutes ago, Weird-O said:

I agree but...where?!

Over the eye, of course.1.png.d01692b565ba049f24772194be42f392.png.920b64c298df5b3b9b1831538f6a2c84.png

... Shoot... No may need to do this...

Edited by Disciple of Sakura
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 10

20 hours ago, Crowley said:

Does bring up an interesting question: what modifications are you planning already?

I've got a few planned-

More tail feathers for the Phoenix, he's going to be painted as a peacock.

A howda and harnesses for the Mammoth(so he can carry all those kobolds!)

Antlers and leaves on the wings of the Rulers of Hell. They looked fey to me from the start.

Scales on the catfish(so he looks like a koi)

So, yeah.....not that much :lol:

20 hours ago, redambrosia said:

I feel like the Minotaur in Sophie and friends should be painted up like a Scottish highland cow. She looks like one.

Those things are scary, they don't need battleaxes! We had free roaming ones near where I grew up and they are not to be messed with, especially if they have a calf :blink: Tourists would go up and pose beside them for photos  *shakes head*

• Like 12

23 hours ago, Crowley said:

Does bring up an interesting question: what modifications are you planning already?

The dancing girl from the core set is going to become a smaller genie. Gonna cut her off at the knees or waist and sculpt smoke coming out of a bottle. 

41 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

Antlers and leaves on the wings of the Rulers of Hell. They looked fey to me from the start.

I thought so too and have plans to convert them appropriately.

• Like 10

14 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Why not both? It'll be the ultimate in transportation!!!!!

Taking notes!

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, Crowley said:

Both. Obviously. 

(Note, not purple! :lol:)

Realistically, I can probably sculpt it myself, and really should try.

I wonder how hard it would be to make it removable...

Well, IF I do do it for my son, I could make it removable and make a few casts, I mean at that point I'd want one for mine too, right.  So...who knows?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

Well, IF I do do it for my son, I could make it removable and make a few casts, I mean at that point I'd want one for mine too, right.  So...who knows?

DIBS!

:lol:

This mornings "I want it on my painting table right now" is, oddly enough, the minitaurs, who are totally getting painted up as demons.

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

16 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

Dang it!  Now I wish I had gotten them. Oh well...

16 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

Those things are scary, they don't need battleaxes! We had free roaming ones near where I grew up and they are not to be messed with, especially if they have a calf :blink: Tourists would go up and pose beside them for photos  *shakes head*

My parents raised Scottish Highlanders.  The bull, Willey, was like an overgrown teddy bear; you could actually hug him.  Most of the cows were great too, except for Elvira; she was mean.  She darn near ventilated me once; of course I was helping my dad castrate her calf at the time, so I don't really blame her.  Even so, you always had to keep an eye on Elvira. I'm pretty sure she ended up as hamburger at some point because she became just too dangerous to keep around as a breeding cow.  The rest were very friendly, especially with my dad.

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

10 minutes ago, Crowley said:

DIBS!

:lol:

This mornings "I want it on my painting table right now" is, oddly enough, the minitaurs, who are totally getting painted up as demons.

*gets in line behind the hamster*

NEXT.

• Haha 13

9 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

Dang it!  Now I wish I had gotten them. Oh well...

My parents raised Scottish Highlanders.  The bull, Willey, was like an overgrown teddy bear; you could actually hug him.  Most of the cows were great too, except for Elvira; she was mean.  She darn near ventilated me once; of course I was helping my dad castrate her calf at the time, so I don't really blame her.  Even so, you always had to keep an eye on Elvira. I'm pretty sure she ended up as hamburger at some point because she became just too dangerous to keep around as a breeding cow.  The rest were very friendly, especially with my dad.

And now I want a Scottish Highlander Minotaur.

In a kilt. (Full kilt, not those silly skirt things.)

The Auld Grump - he always smiles when he tells people he won the blue ribbon....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12