ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

I imagine USA/Canada shipping will start 25thish. Then it is all wave order. 

Here in Japan I am hoping for mid-May to get my stuff. Looking forward to it.  

• Like 6

3 hours ago, NomadZeke said:

So...do we get a shipping tracker like before? Listing the waves and the most recent city listed for shipping? It's so much fun to watch productivity for backers plummet for several weeks.

I'm not sure if it's correct, but I looked up the tracker from Bones 3 and it seems to have been updated. The total number of orders seem to be a bit off....wasn't it 16,000 backers this time?

forum.reapermini.com/ks/

Hmmm, odd. I can't seem to post it as a link :mellow:

Edited by Kuroneko
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm so excited! What a pleasant surprise! 

Time to prioritize finishing the install of the bookshelf I bought to hold my 6̶2̶7̶ 20 new minis :)

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

I'm not sure if it's correct, but I looked up the tracker from Bones 3 and it seems to have been updated. The total number of orders seem to be a bit off....wasn't it 16,000 backers this time?

forum.reapermini.com/ks/

Hmmm, odd. I can't seem to post it as a link :mellow:

IIRC from Bones 3, the ability to add to your initial order bumps up the order counter, as each time you added on, it creates a new order number - and that's what the tracker is tracking, rather than individual backers.   You can log into the pledge manager to see how many orders you have - I have 6.

I could be wrong, though. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Pineapple said:

I'm a little confused. I wish they'd have given a little one sentence update about whatever happened with the stranded container. 

But whatever. It's coming!

Yeah, it's confusing to go straight from "We're working on getting that last container ASAP" to "We're doing fulfillment!"  I'm definitely not complaining, and exceeding expectations always makes people feel good, so yay!  

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

i think it's done by wave and when you locked in, not by your backer number

Traditionally yes. I imagine the whole reason behind the foreign first is a much smaller base. IF it was by backer number I'd have it made in the shade. I was backer 2.

PS: I called them fulfilling in March still, fie on all you naysayers! :upside:

Edited by NomadZeke
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

Little food for thought.  Ed said he was going to be gone this week to go to a con or something which is why Reaper Live was recorded (at least I think it was).  So the update video could be several days old. 

That's just my speculation though and doesn't mean anything. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

And now is the time on the Reaper Forums when we dance.

For me, it's waiting for that minotaur to come out in retail.  Yes, the one in the Sophie and friends set ^_^;;;;

29 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Little food for thought.  Ed said he was going to be gone this week to go to a con or something which is why Reaper Live was recorded (at least I think it was).  So the update video could be several days old. 

That's just my speculation though and doesn't mean anything. 

I was thinking similarly, but either way...  Glad to see that fulfillment has begun!

• Like 7

Now I need to order a truckload of bases. I have plenty of 3-inch bases but I'll need a whole bunch of 2 and 1 inch bases. Do they have any kind of exchange program to swap out the 1 inch round bases it comes with for square ones? I don't imagine they do, I just prefer the square on 1 inch figures so you can always tell which direction the figure is facing. Other than that, WOOO! Lots of plastic in the mail!

• Like 6

I assume like many things I've ordered from... various places... they got the "your package/container/etc is on it's way" email after the truck driver delivered the container.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2