ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

All this talk of orders made me go check. I made 13 orders! Why did I make 13 orders?! I guess I am just indecisive, several of them are very small orders, like the one on the last day when they extended the pledge manager and I felt like I had to order something so ordered just the Dire Beasts.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 10

Someone must be in early, because the tracker has started again ::o:

Guess what I'll be watching whilst painting today? Really hoping I see my order going through.

Good grief! Someone in Ardrossan just popped up ::D:

Edited by Kuroneko
  • Like 15

I wonder how long before they get to North America? By the end of the week? 

Gonna be an early birthday present to myself... And right about the time my bride is leaving. I think I'll have to take a day off... 

With all the demons I'm getting this time, maybe it's time to paint some of them up? After all, the Rulers of Hell need someone to command!

• Like 13

I love the impatient speculation that the ticker brings. Everyone waiting to see their town, trying to figure out when their wave will start... its popcorn worthy :devil:

• Like 6
  • Haha 7

I just saw a scrambled up Köln (Cologne). Caught one or two other typos in cities in the ticker before, always hurts to see.

I have given up on catching my city, us Europeans are all gonna be on the same ship anyway ::D:

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

I love the impatient speculation that the ticker brings. Everyone waiting to see their town, trying to figure out when their wave will start... its popcorn worthy :devil:

I just opened a separate tab on Google Chrome and stuck it full screen on my second monitor so I can watch it all day and not have to keep tabbing back:)

9 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Anyone think we'll hit 1,000 pages for this thread?

Possibly by the end of fulfillment:)

• Like 9

Eek, they're clipping through those orders quickly. I better figure out how I'm gonna organize all my new bones. I have somewhere to put them, but I need a good way to find them. I don't think they'll all fit in my current containers (I know the big ones wont)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, TheMandolin said:

All this talk of orders made me go check. I made 13 orders! Why did I make 13 orders?! I guess I am just indecisive, several of them are very small orders, like the one on the last day when they extended the pledge manager and I felt like I had to order something so ordered just the Dire Beasts.  

In our case, we were tucking in small orders, one or two a month or so.

We missed out on the Firebird - I mean Phoenix - and the art book, but I think we got everything else we were interested in.

The Auld Grump

• Like 8

Y'all make me feel like a slacker, I made 2 orders...but I think that once fulfillment ends this thread will get locked...so a month to make 188 pages? eeeeh...

• Like 10

1 minute ago, NomadZeke said:

Y'all make me feel like a slacker, I made 2 orders...but I think that once fulfillment ends this thread will get locked...so a month to make 188 pages? eeeeh...

Mediocre!!

We can totally kill 188 pages in a month!

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

17 minutes ago, NomadZeke said:

If memory serves, the Bones 3 thread clipped along till *almost* the start of bones 4. They didn't shut it down till everyone had got there stuff:) Was it poor beagle that had such a hard time last kickstarter?

15 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Mediocre!!

We can totally kill 188 pages in a month!

I've seen you guys burn through that many in a week:) Okay, maybe not on the same thread haha

They are already at 137 orders, that's better then a quarter of what they did all saturday, they must have everyone burning through orders today:)

6 minutes ago, Shadowphaze said:

How many EU orders are there do we think?

I think we figured just south of a 1,000? Or maybe that was backers:)

*wait* First, I just noticed that the KS page has it as *TOP* countries, so this may be off, but not counting US and Canada, there are 2,682 BACKERS. Again, since it says top countries, it may be a bit higher.

*FYI* US accounts for 11,027 backers and Canada accounts for 1,238:)

Edited by Ratmaster2000
  • Like 9

Kickstarter only shows the top 10 countries backers come from. We do have 834 UK backers, 274 Germans, 203 Spanish, 159 French, 126 Netherlandish (?) and 115 Swedish backers in those top 10. That makes 1,711, if I was able to put numbers in my calculator correctly.

But there are a lot more European countries. I've seen Finland, Belgium, Italy and Norway pop up in the fulfillment tracker as well. All those countries could have roughly 100 backers as well, or just a few, there is no way of knowing. But I think saying that we have over 2,000 backers from Europe is a safe bet.

• Like 12