ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

2 minutes ago, Dan Goodchild said:

I just got a notification from UPS Quantum View that I have a big parcel coming. :bday:

How big?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Could... Could they be done with Canada and they're packing up the trucks/shipping containers!?!

Just now, Ratmaster2000 said:

so calgary and langford BC, sooo they are on the west side of Canada now?

I think so! I wonder if the eastern Canada stuff is out the door. What stage of the process do we usually get the email? 

• Like 4

So given that it paused on order 8, and is now stuck on 13; can we assume that orders 9 and 14 were HUGE and just took forever to get all packed up?! ::o:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

18 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

It turns out that it's not just roleplaying GMs that have a hard time coming up with names. If they'd asked me, I'd have told them that they should spend the trip over on the ship writing a list.

I know when the railroad were opening up new stations every 10 miles or so in Canada they had people with lists of town names and were just randomly picking them. A few places in Saskatchewan have names with some sort of meaning and a lot are just off somebody down east's list.

So canadians getting orders soon... Good, good. I've been gone for over a week and was wondering if my stuff would beat me home.

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

That's 1.2 pounds per mini! Did I miss something? I thought bones were plastic!

Have you seen Argent? :huh:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

There are a lot of chonky figures in this set. 

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

I think so! I wonder if the eastern Canada stuff is out the door. What stage of the process do we usually get the email? 

I have heard people saying they are getting UPS notifications, butI think you have to be signed up for UPS for that?

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Doug Sundseth said:

Have you seen Argent? :huh:

I haven't seen any pictures.  Was there a picture in one of the updates?  

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

I have heard people saying they are getting UPS notifications, butI think you have to be signed up for UPS for that?

Yes.  Sign up for MyUPS and they will send you an email when a package is sent as well as the day before delivery, etc.  Pretty handy, but can ruin some spouse surprises.  

• Like 7

My guess is they are getting Canada East orders into the UPS system (so maybe the truck/container arrived) this morning since we seem to be getting notifications.
From the wording of the email I would expect every Canadian backer to get one (and I'm pretty sure I never signed up for anything with UPS):

This message has been sent at the request of HOBBY Q INC. to notify you that information related to the following shipment has been received by UPS.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Zink said:

I know when the railroad were opening up new stations every 10 miles or so in Canada they had people with lists of town names and were just randomly picking them. A few places in Saskatchewan have names with some sort of meaning and a lot are just off somebody down east's list.

You mean like Elbow and Climax? :devil:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1