ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

39 minutes ago, Crowley said:

I keep looking at the cave sloth and trying to imagine the nose it's making. And as fearsome as its trying to be, I somehow picture it as a kinda... Cute sounding. Kind of a "meep!"

Nothing cuter than baby sloth noises! 

https://youtu.be/5Tdokh1KYuQ

Now I'll always picture the Cave Sloth sounding just like this... :lol:

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Sooooo, new week. If the Bones are to beat Brexit, they should probably arrive at the UK hub sometime this week, preferably early this week.

I need a boat tracker ::D:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Nunae said:

Sooooo, new week. If the Bones are to beat Brexit, they should probably arrive at the UK hub sometime this week, preferably early this week.

things have already been dispatched in the UK/EU so yeah :D lol 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Nunae said:

At somepoint in the past, LS stated that when a boat tracking was given, the employee who did so got in trouble for informing of such, so I find it highly unlikely that you'll get a boat tracker, unfortunately.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Nimphona27 said:

things have already been dispatched in the UK/EU so yeah :D lol 

Sorry, you mean there are people who already got shipment confirmation in the UK/EU? Or just that the container has left Texas?

I don't follow Facebook or anything but the forums.

Edit: I read that boat tracker thing before as well and it makes sense that they wouldn't tell us. Still, the anticipation is killing me, and I hope they'll tell us when the container has reached them. I know, most people are waiting for US shipment news, so they probably will have some tomatoes thrown at them if they talk about EU shipping again.

Edited by Nunae
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Nimphona27 said:

Anyone know the average delivery from the time its in tracker, to door in UK? I was stalking the trakcer spreadsheet, i saw my town on one thats listed and i seriously do not believe many people, if anyone else here, would have any idea of what or who Reaper is/are, so the chances of anyone else having pledged from here are SLIM pickings. And if they did know of it and pledge from here, i would love to meet them :D 

Around here Goblin Math is common. So figure 20 minis  days...

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, Nimphona27 said:

Anyone know the average delivery from the time its in tracker, to door in UK? I was stalking the trakcer spreadsheet, i saw my town on one thats listed and i seriously do not believe many people, if anyone else here, would have any idea of what or who Reaper is/are, so the chances of anyone else having pledged from here are SLIM pickings. And if they did know of it and pledge from here, i would love to meet them :D 

So, the short answer is "I don't know". The longer answer is that they loaded and shipped the container(s) to the UK last week. It will take enough time on a container ship (I'm assuming they didn't send full container(s) by air) to reach the UK, then will have to be unloaded and moved through customs and to Reaper's UK facility. Once there, it will be unloaded and (from my understanding) labeled and have postage added, and then shipped out as individual packages.

I know that Reaper would really like to get everything shipped by April 12 (since that might be a Brexit deadline), but I don't know how likely that is.

From my understanding, door to door in the UK is pretty quick once the packages are out.

• Like 7

Just now, Doug Sundseth said:

I know that Reaper would really like to get everything shipped by April 12 (since that might be a Brexit deadline), but I don't know how likely that is.

They said they would like to have all the non-UK orders shipped by April 12, so they're grabbing those first and have the ones staying the UK in the back.

Might really speed things up, since the UK is the country with the most orders going to, but doesn't help NImphona.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Nunae said:

They said they would like to have all the non-UK orders shipped by April 12, so they're grabbing those first and have the ones staying the UK in the back.

Might really speed things up, since the UK is the country with the most orders going to, but doesn't help NImphona.

I hadn't heard that, but it's exactly what I would do in their situation, so it doesn't surprise me.

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, ttuckerman said:

Got to read the topic more closely Doug!

I'm always careful to read the topics of the posts that I respond to. I ignore that information when it's convenient, but I always read it.

:B):

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

On 3/29/2019 at 11:51 AM, Crowley said:

How big?

38.4 lbs.

Not as big as some of my previous orders but big enough that I need to tetrisize my craft room to figure out where to put it. :wacko:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Looks like Canada should finish up after lunch!  Then its just the arduous task of switching warehouses.

• Like 6