ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

I'm all out of rage at our Canadian brethren. They're just too nice to be angry at. Is that enough to qualify me as outraged?

I might have some envy left, though. We even have part of a table cleared off!

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Rahz said:

We're sorry...  :wub:

insert idon'tbelieveyou.gif here.

Edited by NomadZeke
  • Like 2
  • Haha 10

Just saw a pic of someone’s delivery in the Facebook group- rusher straight over here to see if any Canadian forumites are so lucky- looks like not yet but I wonder which one of you will be first? So exciting!

• Like 6

Looks like Argent's wings are 1 piece and it is in Bones Black!

Does Reaper ever have any extra KS pieces that they sell after fulfillment?  I am really regretting not getting a couple of the expansions.

Edited by NecroMancer
  • Like 8

10 minutes ago, NomadZeke said:

insert idon'tbelieveyou.gif here.

You don't know many Canadians, do you? 

We take our apologies very seriously up here.

Sorry. :unsure:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

3 minutes ago, canuckotter said:

20190402_122341.thumb.jpg.fe47349c87759132f961f262225ca677.jpg

Just the one picture, sorry. ::): I actually need to get to work again. :down:

Hmm that's 2 Ottawa deliveries confirmed so far (the other one on FB).  Mashes F5 more...  So glad work has been relatively quiet today... 

• Like 6
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, canuckotter said:

I think I just watched your video too! 

it was awesome. 

thank you 

apparently im in wave 5 but at least  Idont have to wait for any of the unlucky triad pieces. 

argent looks amazing! 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 8

14 minutes ago, terminalmancer said:

I'm all out of rage at our Canadian brethren. They're just too nice to be angry at. Is that enough to qualify me as outraged?

I might have some envy left, though. We even have part of a table cleared off!

Yeah I was a little surprised that the Canadians weren't posting apologies for getting their stuff so quickly instead of being excited.

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

*ponders moving closer to Concord, ON before Bones 5....*
*wonders if UPS needs any IT guys in their Concord, ON distribution center*

• Like 3
  • Haha 13

I really hope Western Canada gets boxes as swiftly as Eastern; my mom might be able to stick around a few extra days for it if so! Then I can give her dinos and other fun stuff during this visit :wub:

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, canuckotter said:

20190402_122341.thumb.jpg.fe47349c87759132f961f262225ca677.jpg

I'm super jealous!! Can't wait for US waves to start!

• Like 8

8 hours ago, redambrosia said:

The screenshot posted showed a scheduled delivery date of 4/2:

IMG_2273.JPG.edcfe87c8ff360fa932356187080fb3c.JPG

Unless it means it will be delivered to UPS on 4/2, it's certainly a mistake.

I am so very happy to be wrong. Mine doesn't have a scheduled delivery, but I forgot that other people got their shipping notifications last week. ::):

• Like 12