ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

22 minutes ago, canuckotter said:

20190402_122341.thumb.jpg.fe47349c87759132f961f262225ca677.jpg

Just the one picture, sorry. ::): I actually need to get to work again. :down:

I gotta ask.

Were you actually at work, F5ing your keyboard every minute, and as soon as you saw the UPS tracker saying "out for delivery" you rushed home?

Cuz' I totally approve. You go girl!

P.S. Someone has to show an assmbled Argent and Mal'Drakar side-by-side

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 4
  • Haha 10

1 minute ago, Cranky Dog said:

I gotta ask.

Were you actually at work, F5ing your keyboard every minute, and as soon as you saw the UPS saying "out for delivery" you rushed home?

I might just do that tomorrow... or change the delivery to my work place.. mhhh

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Looks like Argent's wings are 1 piece and it is in Bones Black!

Does Reaper ever have any extra KS pieces that they sell after fulfillment?  I am really regretting not getting a couple of the expansions.

It looks like that the wings are actually 2 pieces, one of them just happens to be pushed in. Good lord, look at the definition of those wing muscles at the shoulder.

• Like 6

I'm so happy for all the Canadians getting their stuff!!

- That sounded sincere right?  :grr:

Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 2
  • Haha 11

1 hour ago, Monkeywizard said:

Very true.. I live in FL and am in wave 14.. I'll go to the beach and be jealous. 

I can't really get the energy to get jealous, last time the Canadian boxes took almost as long to arrive as the UK ones.  So this is karma, in my view.  Plus they had to pay more for shipping and probably GST.  

Does it help to know that many Canadians are jealous of your beach?  

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, Evilhalfling said:

I think I just watched your video too! 

it was awesome. 

thank you 

apparently im in wave 5 but at least  Idont have to wait for any of the unlucky triad pieces. 

argent looks amazing! 

Yay! ^_^ And y'know, it never occurred to me that this would let more Reaper peeps figure out who I am IRL. Not that I mind. It was just a consequence I'm normally way more aware of. ::):

20 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

I gotta ask.

Were you actually at work, F5ing your keyboard every minute, and as soon as you saw the UPS tracker saying "out for delivery" you rushed home?

P.S. Someone has to show an assmbled Argent and Mal'Drakar side-by-side

Nope. I went in for the morning (a coworker was finally back after missing almost a week because his wife was rushed to the hospital and ended up having surgery, and I wanted to say hi and welcome him back) and then rushed home as soon as our daily pre-lunch meeting ended. ::):

• Like 12

1 hour ago, NomadZeke said:

Estimated before shipping, add 2 for arrival.

That awful sound you just heard?  That was reality crashing in and smashing my heart.

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

53 minutes ago, canuckotter said:

20190402_122341.thumb.jpg.fe47349c87759132f961f262225ca677.jpg

Just the one picture, sorry. ::): I actually need to get to work again. :down:

Jumps up and down from excitement.

Awesome!

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 11

6 minutes ago, Shadowphaze said:

That awful sound you just heard?  That was reality crashing in and smashing my heart.

On the plus side they could very well end up ahead of schedule.

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Does Reaper ever have any extra KS pieces that they sell after fulfillment?  I am really regretting not getting a couple of the expansions.

They had a few expansion boxes left after the last one, after making every effort to get rewards shipped first to folks who paid.  No guarantee it will happen again. 

Regardless, it will all be available in retail sometime in the coming year. 

• Like 10

If anyone receiving their shipment would care to post pics of the new paints, I would ♥♥♥ to see the new colours!

• Like 13

Having the List of doom  trifecta I'm not worried when my stuff will show. It'll be awhile, thou seeing deliveries does make the wait a tad bit longer to deal with 

Good to see deliveries starting to show up thou.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

A conservative estimate shows a 743% increase in enthusiasm at this thread today.

Oh we’re well beyond that.

We’ve gone plaid!

0B2B9063-E7EC-4109-AB77-7925504EF04A.thumb.jpeg.b2bad93f778ec6e03cf87c31497cc025.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13