ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Not bothering to quote that text wall on my phone

i said I didn't fault reaper for the actions they taken, and yes it was done by region but that is not how the Kickstarter was sold, now was it?

i am saying next time do the Kickstarter pledges that way

that way people don’t get upset when they get pushed back in line by 700 or so people

i never said I was mad at them. I understand why they did what they did but I also wouldn’t cal it fair as some have called it. I am aLLOWED to be disappointed that my early bird wave is now last in line

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 12

1 minute ago, Sirithiliel said:

Not bothering to quote that text wall

i said I didn't fault reaper for eh actions they taken, and yes it was done by region but that is not how the Kickstarter was sold, now was it?

i am saying next time do the Kickstarter pledges that way

that way people donmt get upset when they get pushed back in line by 700 or so people

i never said I was mad at them. I understand why they did what they did but I also wouldn’t cal it fair as some have called it. I am aLLOWED to be disappointed that my early bird wave is now last in line

Apologies if I made my post come off as saying you were mad, It was not my intent. Sorry Sirithiliel. I agree that (as far as Canada goes) that is not how it was sold, and it would be better to have separate pledges for ALL regions of the world, so there is no confusion next time. Honestly, I was a little confused on why this part was changed as well.

• Like 7

No worries. I understand why Reaper did what they did and I definitely don’t fault them for it

i am not mad or upset, but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit disappointed about how things ended ups US wise

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cyradis said:

The injection mark on the carp could become a magic rune. BOOM. Magic carp. Hah! 

Magic carp do do do do do do
Magic carp do do do do do do
Hahaha...send help...

I'm just impatient...reaper will get it send when they get it sent, I'd just like to have it sooner ^_^

• Like 8
  • Haha 5

So excited and looking forward to the day a box is dropped off. I don't think the tracker is working on my iPad.  Which wave is on?

Many thanks to the folks at Reaper!

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Jeepnewbie said:

So excited and looking forward to the day a box is dropped off. I don't think the tracker is working on my iPad.  Which wave is on?

Many thanks to the folks at Reaper!

Tracking is not going on at the moment as Reaper is transitioning to their larger warehouse before beginning US pledges.

• Like 12

I think the mistake Reaper made was shipping Canada out before moving everything to the other warehouse.  The week between Canada and the US stings a little more, I think.  

Obviously compared to potential Brexit issues this is a small thing.  Hopefully they will learn and improve.  

• Like 10

To anyone who received Baba Yagas hut, did the legs come attached?

I had thought they would be separate, but in some pics they look reassembled.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Darsc Zacal said:

To anyone who received Baba Yagas hut, did the legs come attached?

I had thought they would be separate, but in some pics they look reassembled.

According to facebook, legs aren't separate and likely not cast such that they would be off...it looks like people will have to cut them off if they don't want them on there.

• Like 4
  • Sad 8

3 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

According to facebook, legs aren't separate and likely not cast such that they would be off...it looks like people will have to cut them off if they don't want them on there.

I think the query has more to do with the myriad possibilities of feet attachable to other items than just the standard hut.

Granny Weatherwax's cottage comes readily to mind.:ph34r:

GEM

• Like 7