ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

53 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

I kind of wanted the vending machines, but that was about it.

Yeah me too, I will pick those up when they hit retail.

Anybody got pics of Nyarly in real life?

• Like 3

I keep checking my email in hopes of a notification. The truck could have made it to Calgary by now!

• Like 9

Armchair quarterbacking here, but they should have just started shipping in the larger warehouse.  I can see stopping for a day to regroup and change from international to domestic, but a week long silence does leave a bad taste in my mouth regarding shipping waves.  I was ok with splitting the employee load to allow them to still do their normal operations as it made sense, but it just feels to me like they didn't think the interim week through as well as they should have.  I guess it's a learning experience for Reaper and the backers.  In the end, it's just a week but it still is frustrating waiting and knowing nothing is or has been going out in the US yet.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Oh come on, do you really need a place to sleep and eat???? Plenty of room.

Do you really think anyone is going to give up sleep and food for Bones minis?

*Looks around*

I withdraw the question.

• Like 3
  • Haha 16

6 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

I keep checking my email in hopes of a notification. The truck could have made it to Calgary by now!

Well, I blame you for the Other Canadians getting stuff first. Reaper apparently likes you and took your move to heart...

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

3 minutes ago, animesensei said:

Armchair quarterbacking here, but they should have just started shipping in the larger warehouse.  I can see stopping for a day to regroup and change from international to domestic, but a week long silence does leave a bad taste in my mouth regarding shipping waves.  I was ok with splitting the employee load to allow them to still do their normal operations as it made sense, but it just feels to me like they didn't think the interim week through as well as they should have.  I guess it's a learning experience for Reaper and the backers.  In the end, it's just a week but it still is frustrating waiting and knowing nothing is or has been going out in the US yet.

It's been suggested that they didn't have the lease on the new warehouse until April 1. But they needed to at least get the European orders shipped before that, to minimize the chances of Brexit problems. And if they'd waited on Australia and Canada, it would just be that much longer of a wait for U.S. But, it is frustrating that people that are Wave 14 and just a little north of us are getting their stuff before Wave 1 people who locked in the first day the pledge manager was open. I suspect that Canada won't be included in the waves next time, if they're going to ship it this way, again.

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

I...might have taken other people seriously when they said I'd regret anything I skipped over...plus I had just gotten my first paycheck from my first full time job...sooo...when they get here, I can take pictures of anything people want to see...

This is my only regret...

regret.png

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

Well, I blame you for the Other Canadians getting stuff first. Reaper apparently likes you and took your move to heart...

Maybe! But then they should have sent the western truck first! :poke: They must have sensed my fondness for syrup and sent the minis to the syrup-making side! 

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Oh come on, do you really need a place to sleep and eat???? Plenty of room.

12 minutes ago, Dan Goodchild said:

Do you really think anyone is going to give up sleep and food for Bones minis?

*Looks around*

I withdraw the question.

I mean, I'd be okay with it... But if my Bride kicked me out because of it, I'd have to sleep in the box Bones 4 is coming in, and, well... I don't think its going to be that big a box.

:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

8 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

This is my only regret...

regret.png

I have no regrets!

Oh, who am I kidding, Of course I have regrets, I should have ordered more:rolleyes:

It reminds me of this scene from Conan, just replace "steal" with "buy" and "time" with "money", and it fits perfectly:rolleyes:

https://youtu.be/vwKfVPtZ8a8

• Like 7

Just thought I'd note here that the Tracking Page is still . . . . well, still . . . Not unexpected, as the Reaper folks are swapping warehouses, but a guy can hope that the wonderful folks at Reaper might have found the task easier than originally expected . . . ::D:

This is what I got coming . . . 

2017 Core Set
Dreadmere Expansion
Lost Valley Expansion x2
Fan Favorites

Argent
Zombie Dragon
Rocky x2
Dragon Turtle
Dance of Death
Skeletal Dragon
Blacksting, Wyvern

We Will Roc You!
Nyarlathotep
Skeletal Monsters
Thunderfoot Behemoth x2
Blacktooth Terror x2
King of the Jungle x2
King Cobra x2

Rauthuros
Narglauth x2
Agramon x2
Rulers of Hell

Hill Giants x2
Hill Giant Huntsman
Fire Giant Huntsman
Frost Giant Raiders x2

Small World Heroes

Snake Cultists x2
Wraiths x2

Living Statue Spartan x2
Living Statue Amazon x2

Gargoyles x2
Braziers x2
Skulls x2
Orbs x2
Mystic Orbs x2

Paint Set A x3
Paint Set B x3
Art Book
Jen Haley/Anne Foerster DVD

What I'm kicking my self for not getting . . . 

The Boat

Mossbeard

The Chicken Hut

Another Argent

Another Rauthros

Another Rulers of Hell

Fantasy Scenics

Another 2 T-Rexs

Another 2 Trikes

What items from Expansions the I wish had been offered as extras but will now have to wait to they hit retail  . . . 

Mammoth!!!!

Mystic Portal

The Pack Tortoise!!

The Anthro Chronoscope Dinos

Edited by Maredudd
  • Like 6

Well, was planning to take some pics and do the rest of the inventory this afternoon, but the power just went out (winds are nasty out, wouldn't be surprised if gusts get close to 100 kph).

So think I'll shut down before the UPS runs out of juice instead.... 

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

32 minutes ago, animesensei said:

My thoughts exactly.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Maybe! But then they should have sent the western truck first! :poke: They must have sensed my fondness for syrup and sent the minis to the syrup-making side! 

You heard her, folks, it's all Cyradis' fault. Blame Cyradis. She's now the @buglips*the*goblin of the West.

• Like 3
  • Haha 11