ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Can anyone post some pictures of Argent, maybe a picture comparing him to one of the previous large dragons.  Also some pictures of the snake cultists.  If they've already been posted just let me know, I've been trying to keep up but i might have missed them. Thanks

• Like 10

There are many, many times I want to help Reaper's social media efforts and give them love, but yeah. Without official things, it can get weird.

I'm in Wave 1 but I don't have any of the missing bits in my order. I should be seeing my new shiny things soon, then! I'm ready I'm ready! :wub:

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, Morihalda said:

There are many, many times I want to help Reaper's social media efforts and give them love, but yeah. Without official things, it can get weird.

I'm in Wave 1 but I don't have any of the missing bits in my order. I should be seeing my new shiny things soon, then! I'm ready I'm ready! :wub:

We have the frost giant. That's the one Ron always mentions, so I think it might hold us up.... but we ARE wave 2.  So.... maybe!

• Like 9

41 minutes ago, Morihalda said:

Did you get a shipping notice yet?  (fellow wave 1 and can confirm that I did NOT get one yet.  Just curious if any of them have been done.)

• Like 7

Definitely nothing here. I think we're all wondering if Reaper's been talking to Red Deer's Chamber of Commerce about a deal for the advertising.

• Like 4
  • Haha 10

I wonder if they all went down with a late season flu or something. Hopefully we'll see some movement tomorrow. 

Crossing my fingers. The daily hope and shattered hope does suck tho.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Just checked my paints and I received half of Paint Set A and Paint Set B instead of all of Paint Set B. So far that's the only thing wrong. Too bad it wasn't the other half of A. I already have a lot of black, greys and browns.

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

8 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

The paints issue is kind of weird, seeing as (I believe) they are done in house. Or am I mistaken?

To my knowledge they are done in house. It kinda looks like they had a labeling mishap - this is a set of 6 from one set, labeled as the other. They may have switched production of one end, and not caught up on the label maker. I'm actually surprised that they are doing Part 1 and Part 2, instead of one full set of 12. 

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

To my knowledge they are done in house. It kinda looks like they had a labeling mishap - this is a set of 6 from one set, labeled as the other. They may have switched production of one end, and not caught up on the label maker. I'm actually surprised that they are doing Part 1 and Part 2, instead of one full set of 12. 

I've gotten other paint orders from them in these little 6 paint boxes so I think it's a standard thing for them. Probably easier to use what they already had than switch just for the Kickstarters. The good part of this for me is that the 6 paints I got were the ones why I bought that set. I can live without the others but I'm sure Reaper will straighten things out. Bad thing is my paint racks are full so I need to buy another chunk of tubing to add on and integrate these colours in. Not looking forward to shuffling them around.

• Like 10

6 hours ago, Adrift said:

The paints are always such a good deal but I never get any all of them b/c between my stash of Reaper paints, and the 6-12 bottles I get at ReaperCon each year, I'm literally can't have enough set on paint

FTFY

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

2 hours ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Did you get a shipping notice yet?  (fellow wave 1 and can confirm that I did NOT get one yet.  Just curious if any of them have been done.)

Nope! I figure they're not done shipping the orders with the missing bits they do have, if I understand correctly. :)

But don't worry. I'll let eeeeeveryone know when I get a shipping notice so you can look out for yours. :lol: 

Edited by Morihalda
  • Like 5