ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

13 minutes ago, Talae said:

I updated my post with a screenshot. I am also Wave 1 and locked in my order quickly. Also my first name starts with an "A" and I live in AZ.

I can't remember if I locked in quickly or not. It says I locked in 1-26-18. Is that early or late?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Thes Hunter said:

I can't remember if I locked in quickly or not. It says I locked in 1-26-18. Is that early or late?

Not really.  The PM closed on 9/10/17

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Cool. I got an email.  Was not expecting an email.  Waiting for pickup so I can track it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Not really.  The PM closed on 9/10/17

What time did it open? I locked in at 3:46 pm Eastern.

Edited by pinkymadigan
  • Like 4

To be clear, looking back through my emails, it looks like the pledge manager OPENED 9/10/17. We we're given an update about it on 9/11/17. 

So to answer my own question, I locked in late:lol:

• Like 5
  • Haha 8

Wait...I locked in 9/11/17...does that mean I'll be toward the end of wave 1? I didn't realize so many people locked in that day (I wasn't even aware it was open before the update)

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

You mean opened?

Exactly!

1 minute ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Wait...I locked in 9/11/17...does that mean I'll be toward the end of wave 1? I didn't realize so many people locked in that day (I wasn't even aware it was open before the update)

That's when I locked in too.  It seems like a lot of people locked in before me but they are all forumite junkies.  I doubt that many people in general locked in before them.

• Like 7

Screenshot_20190410-160523.thumb.png.347745cb13202d0a1346cbf3ec198e29.png

Wow. I feel bad for the mailman. And excited to get them! All 20 of them!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 2

I just double checked to pledge manager. The first order number is the one in this email.

I can't seem to find my email from the first confirmation, but the PM says I entered my first order on 9/10/17.

• Like 10

I think out in the wide world more people locked in closer to my date (Jan 28th 2018) then those who locked in before it was announced via the KS update (Sept 11th 2017). So I think you'll be towards the front or in the middle. 

I know I'll be towards the back of wave 1. Maybe that's why I'm feeling patient in regards to when I get them. :Lol:

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, pinkymadigan said:

What time did it open? I locked in at 3:46 pm Eastern.

I locked in at 1:38pm eastern time

• Like 8