ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

8 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Looks like they don't have the tracker working yet - I hope they don't postpone fulfilling the rest to fix that.

Think they have had internet problems from something Mr Clark posted on FB to a reply post about the KS.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Talae said:

I now have a delivery estimate of Monday, Apr 15.

Same here! I really hope that somehow speeds up to during/before the weekend. Regardless, I'm very excited!  

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Kro said:

Same...ish plus a second core.. and darkreach, and 7 of each statue, and a couple copies of specific parts of the core (monsters, dire beasts).. And then another trex and triceratops for a friends... possible I went a bit overboard. Not likely, but possible :P

People like you are what take away my guilt from ordering so much. :winkthumbs: Still can't believe that 19 lbs is the second smallest order I've seen. That's not exactly a small number of minis!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

10 minutes ago, Kro said:

Same here! I really hope that somehow speeds up to during/before the weekend. Regardless, I'm very excited!  

Honestly, as much as it would be awesome to rub it in my player's faces on game day this weekend, it would likely kill productivity of actually playing.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Zink said:

People like you are what take away my guilt from ordering so much. :winkthumbs: Still can't believe that 19 lbs is the second smallest order I've seen. That's not exactly a small number of minis!

It took me, then me + Sir Cyr, roughly 8hrs to inventory *most* of the box. The barge is probably going to take a while alone because it has so many parts. Honestly, I know stuff is just in bags and shopping-cart style tossed in the box, but it impresses me how few errors there were, and how fast the boxes went while they are in active boxing-shipping mode. 

• Like 11

Huh, I just found the emails from my last Reaper order (from a few days ago and which arrived today) in my gmail spam box.  I had been wondering if they were falling a bit behind due to the KS. 

I guess I'll have  keep an eye out for the KS emails.

Edited by lowlylowlycook
  • Like 8

So it looks like no new shipping emails seem to be being reported...

I wonder if they are done testing for today?

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

53 minutes ago, Kro said:

Screenshot_20190410-160523.thumb.png.347745cb13202d0a1346cbf3ec198e29.png

Wow. I feel bad for the mailman. And excited to get them! All 20 of them!

I'm getting twenty miniatures, and Grumpy is getting twenty miniatures, for a total of twenty miniatures! ::D:

Not shipping today though. Have I mentioned we were late on backing? We were late on backing.)

• Like 14
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

So my initial pledge email is timestamped 2:49PM on the 10th...  fingers crossed for a shipping notice soon!

Where do you see the time? All I see is the date. I locked in on 9/10 as well.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Zink said:

In my defense.. I was relatively new to Pathfinder and after using the same 2 figures to represent every Large and Huge creature we fought I went a bit overboard filling in the massive holes in my miniature collection. I've now been playing regularly in two groups for 3+ years.

I may end up trying to offload my second core set now, as in the year and a half since ordering it I've regularly purchased from Reaper (free* figures of the month are akin to crack) and have probably 70+% of their current bones line. Having duplicates of all of the core is less appealing now that I have a solid foundation of minis. New different ones are far more enticing. Not getting that second core is probably the only thing I'd change, I'm very much looking forward to everything else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 10

I got at least one of everything,  as well...but to be fair, when the KS started, I probably had only 20 (non-goblin math) minis...

'Course, now I have 20 minis. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7