ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

I got a message from Megan - she is laying claim to the snake people....

I am going to need to borrow them from her for the kids game. ::P:

The Auld Grump

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Crowley said:

*twitch*

*thwacks email*

*Twitch*

*thwack ticker*

Come on....

Have you considered it might be difficult for it to work under these conditions? 

*wraps a fuzzy blanket around the tracker, turns on relaxing Enya music and puts a big cup of hot chocolate and a plate of warm cookies nearby*

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 4
  • Haha 13

Just now, Smokestack said:

My Bones 4 Kickstarter has received postage!

And when did you lock in your pledge???

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Crowley said:

And when did you lock in your pledge???

9/10/17 but no idea on the time. I checked that emails deleted folder but couldn't find anything.

Supposed to get here 4/16. Nothing from UPS yet. BTW mine was from help@reapermini .com not secret weapon like some have gotten

Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Oooh. Excitement intensifying!

I'm wave 1, but I just checked my lock in date and it appears I failed to lock in before November 2017! No worries though, I figure there's probably plenty of people still behind me in wave 1 and given all the Canada and ROW wave 1s are already out the door I should get a shipping email either today or tomorrow. 

Can't wait!

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

My Bones 4 Kickstarter has received postage!

Hooray for you!  Glad someone else  got a notice after me.  Was worried I broke the system.::P:

• Like 7
  • Haha 6

Just now, Chris Palmer said:

Hooray for you!  Glad someone else  got a notice after me.  Was worried I broke the system.::P:

Glad you didn't!

If I don't get my notification today, I can today blame my in-laws... Was spending the day with them, and didn't get to a computer to lock in till that night. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Glad you didn't!

If I don't get my notification today, I can today blame my in-laws... Was spending the day with them, and didn't get to a computer to lock in till that night. 

Good luck!  If not today; at least you still have tomorrow! 

I feel bad for folks that aren't going to ship before the weekend delay... :wacko:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Chris Palmer said:

Good luck!  If not today; at least you still have tomorrow! 

I feel bad for folks that aren't going to ship before the weekend delay... :wacko:

Yeah, today or tomorrow isn't going to make that much of a difference. Either way it won't arrive this weekend. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

Glad my Maryland compadres are getting theirs! Hope to get mine today but we'll have to see. 

Good luck!  

Maryland needs more Bones!  :lol:

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chris Palmer said:

Good luck!  

Maryland needs more Bones!  :lol:

Its to make up for our lack of Sportsball glory!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

15 hours ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

I just looked at my pledge.  I locked it in on 9/28/2017...

Soooo Yea I think I will be waiting a bit.  

10 hours ago, NomadZeke said:

8-13-18 lock in...I'm dead last in wave 1 I think, if someone sees Parma Heights OH screencap it for me just in case?

1 hour ago, NecroMancer said:

I was more worried about the day you locked in.  I locked in early on the 11th so I am hoping they will get to me today.

I also think someone is playing a joke on me because my email is blowing up today but it has been all junk mail.  Actually I can't confirm its junk mail but if its not from Reaper then its junk and get deleted immediately!

Sigh, I am pretty sure I am close to dead last in Wave 1. I first locked in on 12/18/2017.

WTH Past Amanda! What were you thinking!

Edit: typo and to add purple

Edited by TheMandolin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 11

25 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

9/10/17 but no idea on the time. I checked that emails deleted folder but couldn't find anything.

Supposed to get here 4/16. Nothing from UPS yet. BTW mine was from help@reapermini .com not secret weapon like some have gotten

To be clear, my email was not from Secret Weapon. It was sent from help@reapermini .com , but the subject line included reference to Secret Weapon.

• Like 6