ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

If I had to make a guess, I would bet that whatever they needed to do to get their system working in the new space, disconnected them from the system/web service that runs the tracker.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

If I had to make a guess, I would bet that whatever they needed to do to get their system working in the new space, disconnected them from the system/web service that runs the tracker.

Somewhere there is a localhost address call that is churning a 404  every time an order is pulled.  

• Like 7
  • Haha 11

27 minutes ago, TGP said:
51 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

No.  You can go to the pledge manager itself and at the top of your first locked in order will be a UPS link. Follow that link and it will tell ou your weight.

Not seeing such a link [?] not sure I am looking at the correct page...

Right under your initial order number at the top of the pledge manager page:

fullsizeoutput_470c.jpeg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, emmagine said:

Somewhere there is a localhost address call that is churning a 404  every time an order is pulled.  

That would be my guess.  I would assume that getting the orders out at this point would take precedence over trying to fix a web service connectivity issue that does not affect actual shipping.  IIRC, Bryan programmed that tracker.  Kit lives in the UK now. I don't know if they have anyone on site who both knows how to alter the tracker app and has the time/resources to do so.

• Like 10

Welp, I didn't get my Hellboy tracking number before US shipments started but apparently I got it before the tracker was moving again. Back to watching the tracker being poked with a stick.

• Like 3

I received my package tracking notice, sent at 12:10 pm EDT.  My lock-in date/time was 10 Sep 2017, 10:00 pm EDT.

Edit: UPS claims the shipping weight is 44.6 lbs.  That's a lot of stuff.  (I wish I remembered how heavy the Ogre Designers Edition box was now...)

Edited by Xiwo Xerase
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

Looks like they will be done soon but got through some orders so I think I still have a chance at getting mine sent tomorrow. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, TaleSpinner said:

That would be my guess.  I would assume that getting the orders out at this point would take precedence over trying to fix a web service connectivity issue that does not affect actual shipping.  IIRC, Bryan programmed that tracker.  Kit lives in the UK now. I don't know if they have anyone on site who both knows how to alter the tracker app and has the time/resources to do so.

I'd volunteer, but I don't think Bryan would give me a good reference. I kept breaking all his work!

(That whole "lives nowhere close to any part of Texas" thing notwithstanding)

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Right under your initial order number at the tip of the pledge manager page:

fullsizeoutput_470c.jpeg

I think @Chris Palmer deserves an award for most helpful advice for the day.  I logged into the pledge manager account, and my package has shipped.  I don't have a notification email, which is weird.  

19.8 lbs.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for the info folks! 

I first locked in 11/22/17, have Baba Yaga's hut and the tree in my order, and haven't gotten a shipment notice (or ups link) yet. But I'm hopeful!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Clearman said:

I think @Chris Palmer deserves an award for most helpful advice for the day.  I logged into the pledge manager account, and my package has shipped.  I don't have a notification email, which is weird.  

19.8 lbs.

Happy to help!  

I take payment in Bones if anyone wants to follow through... :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Hmm, either they're just going by lock-in date and not factoring lock-in time into it, or they might have skipped me. People are getting shipping notifications that locked in hours after me, and I just logged into the pledge manager to confirm that my order definitely hasn't shipped yet. I have everything on the List of Doom, but hopefully that's not an issue already. Finger's crossed that my order hasn't been set aside.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

IIRC, Bryan programmed that tracker.  Kit lives in the UK now. I don't know if they have anyone on site who both knows how to alter the tracker app and has the time/resources to do so.

I don't know if there's anyone who can fix it, though I doubt it would be hard to do so.  It would be fun to watch, but emails and forum posts will have to suffice.

• Like 6