ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

You all think you locked in late.... Hah!   4 24 18 here!

Wave 2.... so here's hoping they have enough frost giant raiders to get through wave 2!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, WolfLord said:

Is the tracker just not working this time?

No, it's not working for the US shipping

Best guess I've seen is the move to the new warehouse messed with the connection 

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 2

I got the email!!!!

A respectable 22.00 pounds! 

Estimated delivery on Tuesday.

FYI the email was in my spam folder.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Crowley said:

I got the email!!!!

A respectable 22.00 pounds! 

Estimated delivery on Tuesday.

Congrats!  

Way to squeeze it in under the wire!  :lol:

All that hard poking paid off... :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

55 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

I would like to see some more dragons or monsters that fit on 50mm bases than the really big ones. I mean how often in a game will you use an Argent or Khanjira?

You'd be surprised. :lol: All of the BIG minis I've painted have been used in our Pathfinder game, most of them multiple times. This may be due in part to the fact that MrBoot promised me that if I painted something, he'd find a way to field it. 

...Perhaps I should start painting more fluffy bunnies and kittens. :unsure:

23 minutes ago, Clearman said:

I think @Chris Palmer deserves an award for most helpful advice for the day.  I logged into the pledge manager account, and my package has shipped.  I don't have a notification email, which is weird.  

19.8 lbs.

Well how about that! No email here either, but lo and behold, there's a UPS tracking number/link in my pledge manager now! :bday: :bday::bday: 21.6 pounds of Bonesy goodness will be headed our way soon! EDIT: estimated delivery date is this Wednesday. 

I AM SO EXCITE :bday:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 16
  • Haha 3

Quick question for all those US Backers who have received your shipping notice . . . Did you pledge for any of the items on the List of Doom?

• Like 4

Just now, Maredudd said:

Quick question for all those US Backers who have received your shipping notice . . . Did you pledge for any of the items on the List of Doom?

Chicken hut and the tree.  :)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, moose_shepard said:

Hmm, either they're just going by lock-in date and not factoring lock-in time into it, or they might have skipped me. People are getting shipping notifications that locked in hours after me, and I just logged into the pledge manager to confirm that my order definitely hasn't shipped yet. I have everything on the List of Doom, but hopefully that's not an issue already. Finger's crossed that my order hasn't been set aside.

I also got all three on the list o' doom, but have received shipping notification, so that shouldn't have gotten you put to the side.  Lock in email 9-10-17 9:40et wave 1.  32.1lbs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Maredudd said:

I have the Tree of despair and the Chicken hut. 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Maredudd said:

Yes, 2/3 of them. Tree and hut.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Maredudd said:

Frost Giant Raiders, no tree, no hut

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OneBoot said:
23 minutes ago, Clearman said:

I think @Chris Palmer deserves an award for most helpful advice for the day.  I logged into the pledge manager account, and my package has shipped.  I don't have a notification email, which is weird.  

19.8 lbs.

Well how about that! No email here either, but lo and behold, there's a UPS tracking number/link in my pledge manager now! :bday: :bday::bday: 21.6 pounds of Bonesy goodness will be headed our way soon!

I AM SO EXCITE :bday:

Happy to have found a loophole for everyone!::D:

And I got my shipping notice this morning and had both Tree O'Despair and Frost Giants.

And happy to announce we've got just 25 pages more to go to hit the 1000 mark!   To infinity and beyond!

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6