ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Topic will be automatically locked at 04:12 AM

19 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

THEY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my tracking!  Only 16.3 lbs which I feel doesn't sound right but I guess I didn't get any expansions and was picky with the large items I bought. 

The best part though is that it is scheduled for Saturday delivery!!

Guess you'll get yours before me!  ::(: ::D:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I have not yet received an email, but pledge manager is giving me a tracking number. Wave 1, locked in 9/11/17 mid-day.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Huh. Poor Reaper. Out of curiosity, I logged into the UPS site and looked at my expected deliveries. We have two Reaper packages coming. The first is 11.6 pounds. The second is 42.0 pounds.

(don't have any info in the tracker or anything like that, yet. It's only living on UPS.com.)

What have we done?!

Filled a box with rocs, apparently...

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

So, thanks to Chris’s directions, I see that my package is on the way; I’m another 9/10 lock-in; with a mere 15.3 pounds. Due Monday, they say...

• Like 10

Now I get to complain about UPS not getting me my toys instead of Reaper :winkthumbs:

When does UPS pick up the stuff?  I know it used to be at the end of the day but I am hoping since they are doing the half day thing that UPS will pick them up earlier in the day!

Edited by NecroMancer
  • Like 5

Got my tracking number(s). I have two boxes scheduled for delivery on 4/16. One is 19.2 and the other is 33.3

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

I backed in wave 10 before I managed to ninja a wave 1 slot from someone who dropped, so backer num definitely doesn't matter

Definitely doesnt, I think I started in wave 12 before snagging spots closer and closer til I got a wave 1 :)

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Now I get to complain about UPS not getting me my toys instead of Reaper :winkthumbs:

When does UPS pick up the stuff?  I know it used to be at the end of the day but I am hoping since they are doing the half day thing that UPS will pick them up earlier in the day!

Normally UPS picks up vary a bit by deals you have but around 1pm to 3pm local time is what I have seen at jobs Ive worked 

• Like 3

My box is on the move! Whee!

55 minutes ago, Maredudd said:

Quick question for all those US Backers who have received your shipping notice . . . Did you pledge for any of the items on the List of Doom?

All three. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clearman said:

I think @Chris Palmer deserves an award for most helpful advice for the day.  I logged into the pledge manager account, and my package has shipped.  I don't have a notification email, which is weird.  

19.8 lbs.

Finally!!! Another cheapskate like me. You got 0.1 lbs more than I did. :lol: Glad to see things are rolling down south.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

I have not yet received an email, but pledge manager is giving me a tracking number. Wave 1, locked in 9/11/17 mid-day.

I just received the email.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Kate said:

Got my tracking number(s). I have two boxes scheduled for delivery on 4/16. One is 19.2 and the other is 33.3

Wow. That is a lot of Bones!

• Like 3

Oh, right--the triple inventory threat. We got all three of the limited-stock minis and our order did get packed and shipped. So far signs are still looking good for later wave 1s and wave 2s.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Zink said:

Finally!!! Another cheapskate like me. You got 0.1 lbs more than I did. :lol: Glad to see things are rolling down south.

Not necessarily cheaper, but since a lot of the smaller models were already coming out in metal,  I decided that I would go that route and wait to get the larger models at retail.

• Like 2