ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

10 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Good grief, people. You know that you're averaging 20 pages per day in this thread, right?

Y'all need to slow down and chill out.

::P:

Sorry, officer.  I didn't see the post limit signs. Here's my license and registration.  We'll be sure to type slower now.  Thank you for the warning.  :lol:

And 15 pages to 1000... just saying...

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 16

7 minutes ago, moose_shepard said:

From Facebook 1 minute ago:
Matthew Clark: "Here's official as it gets. Today and yesterday we shipped a chunk of rewards to test the system and find any bugs. We'll start for real tomorrow. I don't know if the tracker will be reconnected to the data or not. I haven't heard, but I assume it will. It's currently on 16,884. I assume roughly 500 or so will come off when it starts back up."

Awesome, thanks for posting that info here! 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Good grief, people. You know that you're averaging 20 pages per day in this thread, right?

But we're really, REALLY enthusiastic about Bones 4 shipping!!  ::D:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Guess its a good thing that this thread won't get hit with the Mod bat at 1000 pages like other threads.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Shouldn't be a problem until Reapers Data Lines start glowing an orange-red.

GEM

• Like 3
  • Haha 12

I'm still up, I made it :lol:

Hopefully they'll give more information on when the UK ship will arrive.

• Like 5

No shipping email here, but I went and checked in the pledge manager.  And mine does have a tracking number with Monday arrival here in the Detroit area.

• Like 5

They will put the date for the international containers in the update. They don't know those dates by heart, but apparently the UK ship will arrive someway in the next few days (Ed mentioned 04/14, but again, they didn't really know on the spot).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Wow, the vitriol on the Facebook page is amazing...  I feel very sorry for anyone trying to ask a question or express enthusiasm for their impending Bones shipment there... ::(:

Some of the  haters seem unreasonably cruel and emboldened...

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 3
  • Sad 8