Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

1 minute ago, Risible said:

If the dragon is ~11 inches tall, I'd say at least 5-6 inches of that is wings.  Will the bonesium be able to support that, or do we think they will do plastic wings?

They will probably be in fairly rigid Bonesium, like those of the Clockwork dragon. Those hold up fine.

For that matter, Ma'aldrakar's wings are in regular Bonesium and seem to hold up too. (Although those are more curved than Gauth's)

• Like 2

OK, I have stuff I have to get done today. 

Just one more peek at the campaign.

No really, just one more.

Seriously this time, just one more peek and then I need to...

OK, just one more...

• Like 8

So many awesome things already!!

I love the townfolk, the Pig cart, the wraiths, the Dire animals & the Dragon! Damn Reaper & their ability to make me excited about everything!

I am having trouble keeping on top of all the comments & everything. So much fun!!!!!!

• Like 3

I'm picturing Bryan sitting at his computer with a couple dozen browser tabs open, just waiting to click 'Submit' on each update.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

I'm only in for $1 as of now (sorry I know that doesn't help SG) but not seeing much in the core set that catches my eye as a need.  Maybe just add-ons for me

You have no reason to apologize; every dollar helps!

• Like 5

Found my backer number. Backer #200. I am satisfied with this.

I need to find something else to drool over, though. I'm watching the numbers tick up and looking for updates and .. ooh! Shiny!

• Like 5

I'm in for $1 and am going to add funds later as more stuff I like becomes available.  

So I am unsure of how the pledge manager or getting locked into a wave works with only pledging a dollar but I am sure it will all work out .

• Like 3

Is it bad that I'm not too enthusiastic about the dragon in the core set? It is I dunno.... Monster vs Skyscraper + Wings style. But my S.O. may love it, and it isn't a poor sculpt. Just not my preferred dragon stylings. 

I LOVE the pig-cart. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Dire Crocodile and Dire Crab rules!!!

Oh Dire Bacon can always be useful too

Oh that Bacon could easily have found a home this year at ReaperCon for me. I have one of the metal Dire boars but in the end changed the encounter to the giant cobra. ::): 

• Like 2

I promised myself I wouldn't get another core set. Now, I want the core set. It's not full of too many minis I can't use! And it has the pig cart we've been drooling over since they showed it off!

The add-ons aren't speaking to me yet. So that's a good thing... I think...

• Like 6