Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I’m counting how many figures will be included in my 20 glb* box, which is currently showing as scanned at the origin and is due to be delived on the 17th, but keep getting messed up. How many figures are included in the Core Set?

*. For the purposes of this note, 1 glb equals 1.855 Colonial Standard . . . 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Package still lost in the aether. 

Is anyone else obsessively checking their tracking? 

Yeah. My last scan is still about midnight on Wednesday/Thursday in OKC. And the tracker is still saying Severe Weather Delay with a detail note of "Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery. Your shipment is scheduled to arrive today after the delivery commitment time." Which is what it said on Thursday, Friday, and yesterday.

UPS customer service sent me a boilerplate message that didn't address my issue at all. If I don't see anything by tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to follow up again.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, DocPiske said:

Got my reward yesterday. Mossbeard seems to have escaped the box in transit and is probably living wild and free somewhere between Texas and Michigan. Who really wants to live in the Detroit area anyway?

Email sent to help at reapermini dot com. I do feel a bit ungrateful, though. The discount for backing over the retail price is so good, I feel as though I got my money's worth without the Ent.

Haven't inventoried the core set yet, but man, that barge is large! No, that is not a euphemism...

It's probably hiding out with my Tree of Despair which seems to have done the same thing. /grin/

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Maredudd said:

So I’m counting how many figures will be included in my 20 glb* box, which is currently showing as scanned at the origin and is due to be delived on the 17th, but keep getting messed up. How many figures are included in the Core Set?

158, by my count.

My total damage is 747 minis, 634 bases, and 1261.87 paid.

came out to 0.91$ per piece, which is expensive for bases, but dirt cheap for the minis.

Edited by Skallabjorn
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

I guess my Bones decided to take a nap in Ohio. They've been in Maumee since noon yesterday.

Its the weekend.  My packages often sit there then until moving late Sunday normally.

2 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Razor saw is what I have and what I tried. Need something more substantial.

And I agree with you on the preassembly. I’m guessing the manufacturer has experience with children’s toys and didn’t understand a hobbyists needs. 

Too bad Reaper went with the manufacturers recommendations. I think we would’ve been better off without them.

I wanted to get one of these.  Glad I didn’t given this.  Having the legs removable was pretty much mandatory.  I think they said the manufacturer said because of tolerances that the end user could not assemble them.  Needed heat and glue.  Of course they might not realize how clever people are in our hobby!

And edited wondering how well a jewelers saw would do on it.

Edited by Harrek
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Maredudd said:

7 minutes ago, Skallabjorn said:

158, by my count.

My total damage is 747 minis, 634 bases, and 1261.87 paid.

Actually, it's 163 in the core. They're numbered in the official image/list at:   http://www.reapermini.com/bones4

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Marc said:

Do we know what wave we are on?

Wave 1 US still. They’ll start up again tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, Cintra said:

Actually, it's 163 in the core. They're numbered in the official image/list at:   http://www.reapermini.com/bones4

I was looking for that pic on the KS campaign page and didn’t see it. Didn’t even think anout looking at the Reaper page for it. Thanks!

• Like 3

Turns out I didn't lock in my first order until January 2018. I was lazy. So if they start Wave 2 on Tuesday I figure Thursday is still a good bet for my shipping notice.

Which means I can still use the Thursday references.

Never could get the hang of Thursdays.

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Not I, but that's because it's Sunday, and I doubt there'd be any updates after it showed up in the Cincinnati area yesterday. They'll take their sweet time bouncing it around until they drop it at the local UPS store and I can get it on my way to dinner with the Missus before we go see Shazam!

Yah, i'm not checking (much haha) because it is Sunday, and also I am working all day running Media stream for my Church, so not able to hit internet till I am home. It left Ft. Worth  at 11:01 PM Friday night, and I am just waiting for it to land *somewhere*:( 

8 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Can anyone with the Dreadmere expansion show off some of those glorious undead, like the big flabby thing with the enormous mouth or the zombie monk?

I Can Tuesday night or Wednesday (I plan on livestreaming my unboxing, probably the morning after I get it on tuesday)., unless you get yours first:)

• Like 4