Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

8 minutes ago, Gargs said:

Pshaw, that's easy. Just give them a puzzle with no actual solution. Will occupy them for at least 45 minutes while you take a catdragon nap.

Well, they are getting a moral dilemma for the session. We'll see what they decide to do.

7 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

Anyway any of your players would also want some Bones? :lol: 

One is my husband and he is trying to keep me reined in this time. The other 3 are a friend and his two adult children. He went in with me last time but said no this time. We'll see. If Reaper puts in something irresistible, he'll be in. He has a soft spot for anything Asian. He got the Eastern heroes last time and also the graveyard expansion because he didn't have anything like that already. He has been eye-balling Baba Yaga's hut in the previews so we'll see. He tried to feed my character to Baba Yaga when he was DM. Thank goodness my dice were on fire that day!

And wyvern. Looks pretty cool.

Edited by Pochi
Made the next stretch goal.
  • Like 8

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Gargs said:

I mean, they'll need backup characters right? Or is that just my players?? :unsure:

Haha! I killed my husband last session. He had bought a ton of last chance salves before they left the city and they managed to bring him back but he is unconscious with 1 hit point. We'll see how it goes. It was his own fault! He already said if he dies, he is taking the dwarf I painted from DDS2.

Ok, since I got to see the reveal, I am going to bed! Goodnight everyone!

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Nunae said:

Aaaand we will get a Wyvern at 895k. 

That's a pretty short stretch goal, considering we will unlock the Dragon Babies at 860.

Bryan said somewhere that they front loaded some goals to make some other during slow periods come faster. He even at another spot said he predicted this weekend would be the slowest days in the campaign, I wouldn't be surprised if the goals were a little closer together.

• Like 6

Numbers Based on 0900-1000 Reaper time today:     
Total Gain Today:     $15,299
Total Gain 24 Hours:     $54,945
Total to Next Goal:     $64,269
New Backers This Hour:     18
Gain in last Hour:     $3,539
Current Average Pledge:     $106.77
Average Hourly Backers Today:     11.4
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours:     18.8
Average Hourly Pledges Today:     $1,530
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours:     $2,289
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour:     18.2
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg:     28.1

Current Total Pledges:     $795,731
Current Total Backers:     7,453
Previous Hour Total Pledges:     $792,191
Previous Hour Total Backers:     7,435

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Pochi said:

Haha! I killed my husband last session. 

I am going to bed! Goodnight everyone!

5 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

You Monster!!!::P:

I'm hoping she meant her husband's character! 

I thought I did pretty good last session, got one of my players to almost kill another PC for me. It is nice to be able to game with some old school gamers. :)

Forgot to add: I am really excited to see the wyvern in the Core Set. That's another one of those monsters that I have always liked to throw at my players once or twice a campaign, but never enough to justify going out and buying one. Awesome reveal.

Edited by Gargs
  • Like 7