Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

11 minutes ago, Nunae said:

Aaaand we will get a Wyvern at 895k. 

That's a pretty short stretch goal, considering we will unlock the Dragon Babies at 860.

Well I think reaperbryan said something to the effect that as the days go, reveal stretch goals would be closer together to keep interest going. But I thought we'd get a wyvern with the griffon as another mystical creatures add-on? So either we are getting another wyvern or *shudder* the griffon will be part of the core set:huh:

• Like 2

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

Julie's wyvern is in the Core set!!!!!  Up until now, I had resisted getting the whole core, this just pushed it over.  It was close before, but...

Yeah.... they keep adding a lot of the things that interest me to the core set, but I am still hoping to pick a few specific elements, and avoid the whole thing.

I'll have to wait and see how the a la carte price breakdown works out when it is revealed.

• Like 8

Just now, klarg1 said:

Yeah.... they keep adding a lot of the things that interest me to the core set, but I am still hoping to pick a few specific elements, and avoid the whole thing.

I'll have to wait and see how the a la carte price breakdown works out when it is revealed.

Doing the same, and getting close to my tip over point even with low balling all the figures.

• Like 4

Yeah given that this will end right after the 1st, I'm likely to stick to the Core pledge and then add a lot of add ons during the PM. Sucks I know to have to do it that way (would rather help unlock stretch goals) but I'm liking most of the stuff in the Core, and the add ons are doing well too. Will probably skip the High Rollers, and Rocky doesn't do a lot for me personally. I would have actually preferred just one Rocky in the set (for less $ of course) than five. Five will be fun for those that just love to paint, but I try to mix my painting with usability in my games and I just don't see myself needing five baby dragons. But the wraiths, giants, fire giant/hound, and even the trolls. Those are all looking great.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Oh, and fancy new map!!!!       ...but no new cartoon. ::(:

And an outdoor map at that...just the kind of place where really big creatures might be located.  ::D:

850187987153d149eaf6b076db6c2497_original.jpg

And with a trapdoor at the bottom corner, I'm assuming to lead us into some dungeon-y goodness...

Very excited about the wyvern.  The pose looks slightly odd, but I'm assuming that's just a quirk of the camera angle.

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, Gargs said:

I thought I did pretty good I got one of my players to almost kill another  for me.

Murderous bunch around here!!!

I love the Wyvern, Don't worry if you're not into the whole Core Set, in the end some parts will be available as little sets in their own.

My guess is, this will be one of them.

• Like 4