Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

1 minute ago, Glitterwolf said:

Murderous bunch around here!!!

I love the Wyvern, Don't worry if you're not into the whole Core Set, in the end some parts will be available as little sets in their own.

My guess is, this will be one of them.

Hey, I haven't even told you about their intense fear of all plant life and how their new M.O. is "If its a plant, BURN IT!"

Speaking of which, plant creatures would be awesome! Shambling Mounds and Tendriculouses (or generic versions of same if those are copyrighted).

• Like 6

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fall for core (well priced general figures good), High Rollers, and wee dragon babies. The boyfriend wants the big meanie demon. The wraiths I can do without. These giants too. Debating the trolls. 

Just waiting on griffon, the hut, and dragon turtle to really hurt me.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Gargs said:

Hey, I haven't even told you about their intense fear of all plant life and how their new M.O. is "If its a plant, BURN IT!"

Speaking of which, plant creatures would be awesome! Shambling Mounds and Tendriculouses (or generic versions of same if those are copyrighted).

Bones III had a Plant Dragon and some Nice big plants.

And Veggiepygmies,

Would be nice to see some more.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 10

3 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Bones III had a Plant Dragon and some Nice big plants.

And Veggiepygmies,

Would be nice to see some more.

I missed previous ones. Bones appeared while I was on long hiatus. Hopefully they'll hit the store soon. Plant dragon sounds great!

• Like 3

Erk 6 minutes ago

Ooh, spoiler alert. 730k is currently listed as unlocking "skeletal monsters" instead of trolls. Wanna bet that was a moved stretch that they forgot to change on graphic?

3def52213f4b9c7be629332105e02dac_origina

Reaper Miniatures 6-time creator 2 minutes ago

@Mike Garaffa - Oops! Yes, we juggled goals a little to put a goal we felt was more exciting in the slower weeks, and that ONE image was never updated. It has been corrected. And now you have a sneak peek at the title of an upcoming level!

• Like 14

1 minute ago, Chaoswolf said:

Screen shots?!??

They fixed the error, didn't see it myself, just noticed the comments.

Another odd thing, Rocky appears on the map in green ( fullfilled ) without the party.

But the Counter still shows under 800K???

• Like 3

While I won't be getting it there are a few minis in the Chronoscope Exp that COULD be used in a fallout themed game.  Third row far right could be a super mutant, and some of the robots could pass for Customized Assaultrons if you are doing a game with Fallout 4 mechanics.  Someday I will finish my fantasy collection...someday.

However if there does happen to be a group of not-Fallout minis show up, I WILL be buying those!  Budget be damned

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nunae said:

Yeah, they quickly changed the image, maybe they just took the next one to cover up the spoiler?

Almost certainly. Since you can freely add Rocky in the pledge manager anyway, it's kind of like we already reached that goal...

Skeletal *monsters*. Now that's intriguing. Probably not dragons, giants, or minotaurs, since we've got skeletal versions of those...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Talae said:

Same. Mine is because I am lucky enough to be doing the job of three people right now, one of which I found out yesterday. Bleh.

My boss wants me busy, not looking at my phone, but then doesn't give me enough to do... 

Need a new job.

1 hour ago, Gargs said:

I mean, they'll need backup characters right? Or is that just my players?? :unsure:

Nope, not just yours! I gleefully murder... I mean allow themselves to fall into mortal peril regularly

• Like 9