Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

Just now, trappleton said:

Almost certainly. Since you can freely add Rocky in the pledge manager anyway, it's kind of like we already reached that goal...

Skeletal *monsters*. Now that's intriguing. Probably not dragons, giants, or minotaurs, since we've got skeletal versions of those...

I'm curious myself since Undead are one of my favorites

• Like 5

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm that reminds me, now that my B3 shipment is in I need to do some weapon swaps on my skellys and get them painted.  Also I need to paint the skellys from B3

*Adds to impossibly long painting queue*

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

I fall for core (well priced general figures good), High Rollers, and wee dragon babies. The boyfriend wants the big meanie demon. The wraiths I can do without. These giants too. Debating the trolls. 

Just waiting on griffon, the hut, and dragon turtle to really hurt me.

I will have to get core between end of KS and the 2018 close date, as I need to get the money raised first:( But I am down for the high rollers, wraith, and prolly rocky:) I am also debating trolls and waiting for griffon as well.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Just idle musing, but I wonder if they plan to release those stretch goal maps as a PDF or anything...  They look like perfectly serviceable gridded game maps...  assuming of course you remove all the big question marks.

Probably not, but Bryan did say that Fat Dragon allowed them to use some of the artwork... let me see if I can find that...

Ah! Here it is:

"Fat Dragon were kind enough to give us permission to use their tiles for our graphics, they are truly wonderful people."

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

Probably not, but Bryan did say that Fat Dragon allowed them to use some of the artwork... let me see if I can find that...

Ah! Here it is:

"Fat Dragon were kind enough to give us permission to use their tiles for our graphics, they are truly wonderful people."

Ah, I see; so they are probably already available from Fat Dragon for purchase.   Thanks for the clarification.

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 8

Ninja'd...

I was going to say that the Reaper Facebook page had some painted wraiths, and while most of them were the same as the stretch goal already revealed, there was one with a crown that I suspect people are going to want...

I'm just anxiously waiting to find out what strange alchemy they use to divide the core set.  Because I'm still trying to resist getting it, but I'd really like that pig pumpkin cart and some townsfolk.  ^_^

• Like 9

Skeletal anything is always on my wish list. I have no idea why but have loved skeletons ever since I was a little kid. They were some of my first minis and I have hundreds of them and always looking for more unique ones. Not a zombie lover though I have a few.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Dire Krill*

*followed by an insane guitar rift

:B):

56 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Darn you Reaper I said I was not interested in the core set!!  Quit tempting me!!  

This. I'd planned to be responsible and just pick what we needed out of the Core, but...with all the awesomeness that's already there, I think I might have to simply resign myself to getting the whole thing!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

Ninja'd...

I was going to say that the Reaper Facebook page had some painted wraiths, and while most of them were the same as the stretch goal already revealed, there was one with a crown that I suspect people are going to want...

I'm just anxiously waiting to find out what strange alchemy they use to divide the core set.  Because I'm still trying to resist getting it, but I'd really like that pig pumpkin cart and some townsfolk.  ^_^

That alchemy will be revealed in the final 10 days... most likely the last 5, per Bryan.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

Ninja'd...

In B3 it was the original 30, then each "set".  They don't include the bonus 24 when they split it out.  Of course I have no idea if they will use the same method to split them out this time.

• Like 4