Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

Like Grayfax said, they're going to make us wait and they've said multiple times that they're going to do things "differently".  Patience is not  one of my primary virtues.  

And Siri, you really need to be designing monsters for people like Reaper.  Your creations are always so unique and I love them!  :wub:

EDIT:  Dangit, new page lost my context.  I was talking about the core set break-up into sub-sections.  And Siri art.  ^_^

Edited by LittleBluberry
  • Like 7

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't get is people going on and on in the KS comments about how they don't like Reaper and they had bad experiences with it and other companies are better anyway. Just don't back than? Or are people that petty that they pledge $1 to throw some dirt around in the comments?

Or are they pledging for stuff anyway and are just really bored so they need to trie getting a reaction out of people?

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Nunae said:

What I don't get is people going on and on in the KS comments about how they don't like Reaper and they had bad experiences with it and other companies are better anyway. Just don't back than? Or are people that petty that they pledge $1 to throw some dirt around in the comments?

Or are they pledging for stuff anyway and are just really bored so they need to trie getting a reaction out of people?

Yes.

• Like 7

I know of a single bad experience with a minis vendor. It wasn't Reaper. Reaper's always been pretty darn great about getting shipments (regular at least) out on time, replying to facebook questions, replying to forum questions, and listening to requests. I'm currently just sad that Swag Points aren't still a thing ;) 

And yes people can be awful. It is part of why I typically prefer rocks. 

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, Nunae said:

There are some people who if Reaper included a $20 bill in every package would complain about the way its folded. They are simply incapable of not complaining, especially when given the "anonymity" of the internet.

• Like 9

Just now, Chris Palmer said:

Those who value their sanity don't read Kickstarter comments. ::D: 

Well, I'd say it's pretty obvious by now that I certainly don't. :lol:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, Nunae said:

Some people do indeed pledge $1 just to complain and badmouth.  It's happened before on Bones KS, and I've also seen it on other Kickstarters.  That's the internet for ya.  My advice is to ignore it and scroll past, nothing good comes out of engaging it.  If it goes over the top, let Reaper deal with it.  You won't change their minds by engaging and will only help spread the mess around.   

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Chaoswolf said:

Quoted for truth!!

Engaging with some of the trolls on KS comments is even worse for your sanity.

Yep, generally not worth it. Not only do you get the trolls, but then you get the people who absolutely know that their opinions are CLEARLY reflective of every other potential customer because you know, how could they possibly be wrong, they're perfect after all.

I mean, I love gargoyles (obviously), but I get that not everyone would be nearly as excited as me for a gargoyle mini (or 20). There are others though who would claim that Reaper obviously doesn't care about their customers because they haven't revealed any gargoyles yet.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

The forums are the worst.  Especially that Buttlips character. 

He just keeps flapping his cheeks and farting all over the forums. Ugh. THE WORST. 

I read entirely too many internet comments to claim sanity. Kinda entertaining to "politely troll" stuff though. I credit that habit of mine for my outstanding GRE written score. 

If Reaper really loved us, they'd have promised us a cat-dragon by now. 

Edited by Cyradis
catdragon
  • Like 6

Oh, no worries, I have been around the Internet long enough to not engage trolls. I still facepalm about some of them though. 

Dunno, the miniature community seemed pretty nice so far, and trolling on KS comments seems especially pointless to me.

• Like 3