Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

13 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

And yes people can be awful. It is part of why I typically prefer rocks. 

If you get angry with a rock, you can often smash it with a hammer. If you do this with people, they get all whiny and stuff. Or really, really quiet.

• Like 10

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

hmmm will they be new skeletal creatures, or more human skeletons, do you guys think?

i've always thought hte idea of a undead griffin as a fun one

Since they're called "skeletal monsters" I'm definitely guessing/hoping that they will be skeleton versions of actual monsters/creatures.  The latest Pathfinder prepaint set has a great skeletal owlbear.  I'd love some skeletal versions of the monsters that bones KS's have given us hordes of: bugbears, gnolls, lizardpersons, orcs, goblins, hobgoblins, etc.

I also love the idea of skeletal larger creatures like ogres or griffins.  Your concept sketch is gorgeous!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, breegull said:

Since they're called "skeletal monsters" I'm definitely guessing/hoping that they will be skeleton versions of actual monsters/creatures.  The latest Pathfinder prepaint set has a great skeletal owlbear.  I'd love some skeletal versions of the monsters that bones KS's have given us hordes of: bugbears, gnolls, lizardpersons, orcs, goblins, hobgoblins, etc.

I also love the idea of skeletal larger creatures like ogres or griffins.  Your concept sketch is gorgeous!

I agree!

My buddy, who happens to be a necromancer, is always looking to expand his undead hordes with new and interesting horrors.

Skeletal monsters, or skeletal monstrous humanoids would fit that bill perfectly.

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, Doug Sundseth said:

If you get angry with a rock, you can often smash it with a hammer. If you do this with people, they get all whiny and stuff. Or really, really quiet.

The rock can smash or be smashed. They're excellent items. If they start talking to you though, you probably didn't heed Pingo's advice very well and now have some screws loose. 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

The rock can smash or be smashed. They're excellent items. If they start talking to you though, you probably didn't heed Pingo's advice very well and now have some screws loose. 

If the rock is smashing rather than smashed, you need a bigger hammer. They make those almost arbitrarily large, though some of them need lots of hydraulics.

Tools for tasks, don't you know.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Limey72 said:

Ok I have not been following since the last unlock, is the chrinoscope xpak a 2 part or will there be three 

Reaper has only stated that it is currently 2 part, and that they can neither confirm nor deny whether it will be more than that (I'll quote you the actual comment once I find it)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, Gargs said:

Yep, generally not worth it. Not only do you get the trolls, but then you get the people who absolutely know that their opinions are CLEARLY reflective of every other potential customer because you know, how could they possibly be wrong, they're perfect after all.

I mean, I love gargoyles (obviously), but I get that not everyone would be nearly as excited as me for a gargoyle mini (or 20). There are others though who would claim that Reaper obviously doesn't care about their customers because they haven't revealed any gargoyles yet.

Just checking but you do realize that there is a gargoyle in Bones already?

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/gargoyle/sku-down/77028

• Like 4