Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

20 minutes ago, Limey72 said:

Ok I have not been following since the last unlock, is the chrinoscope xpak a 2 part or will there be three 

Found the comment:

Should we assume that this will complete the Chronoscope expansion or will there be a part 3. There is no teaser on the image..

-

@M. Stegenga - we reserve the right to expand it further, but are not revealing any plans to do so

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 6

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Just checking but you do realize that there is a gargoyle in Bones already?

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/gargoyle/sku-down/77028

Well I do now!  Doh! but its out of stock. :(  

Moar Gargoyles are still good -- clearly so since they are out of stock!  :P Mostly though I was just using that to illustrate a point (i.e. that just because I really want something doesn't mean everyone else does too). In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if most people figured they didn't need more than one or two at most. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sirithiliel said:

hmm if they keep adding things like that wyvern to the core set, i'll eventually need to get the whole core set instead of individual bits of it

right now i want Townsolk, Dire Beasts, Knights, Wyvern from it

I didn't want the Core Set.

But right now, I love

The Dancing Girl, The Vamire Girl, The Chaos Warrior, The Dire Beasts, The Wyvern, The Female Devil, The Greybeard with the orb, and I'm tempted by Gauth, because I love big Dragons.

Reaper better stop adding stuff to it, because I really don't need all of those Kobolds and Goblins.

I hope I can buy some of this seperately

1 hour ago, Sirithiliel said:

hmmm will they be new skeletal creatures, or more human skeletons, do you guys think?

i've always thought hte idea of a undead griffin as a fun one

Scan001.jpg

OMG that's great!!

1 hour ago, Nunae said:

What I don't get is people going on and on in the KS comments about how they don't like Reaper and they had bad experiences with it and other companies are better anyway. Just don't back than? Or are people that petty that they pledge $1 to throw some dirt around in the comments?

Or are they pledging for stuff anyway and are just really bored so they need to trie getting a reaction out of people?

Yes, Yes, and Yes...

1 hour ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

The forums are the worst.  Especially that Buttlips character. 

I also hate that stupid wolf with his clown fur!!!

47 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

I agree!

My buddy, who happens to be a necromancer, is always looking to expand his undead hordes with new and interesting horrors.

Skeletal monsters, or skeletal monstrous humanoids would fit that bill perfectly.

I agree on Undead armies containing all races and monsters.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

But right now, I love

The Dancing Girl, The Vamire Girl, The Chaos Warrior, The Dire Beasts, The Wyvern, The Female Devil, The Greybeard with the orb, and I'm tempted by Gauth, because I love big Dragons.

Reaper better stop adding stuff to it, because I really don't need all of those Kobolds and Goblins.

I hope I can buy some of this separately

Well, you could always toss them in the UK/EU Box of Goodness...

Or use them to ensnare others in the addition that is minipainting (first taste is free, here, have a kobold)

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

But right now, I love

I hope I can buy some of this seperately

Problem with that is I believe Bryan stated in one of the comments that OneBoot is posting that Gauth is going to retail for around $30. That's a third of the KS pledge cost. It makes the undesired parts of the core set nearly disposable.

I said nearly! Hush.

Personally, I'm wondering if sending the undesired figures off to eBay would defray a large portion of the costs of the core. If I don't get lazy about it, and let the figures gather dust on the desk.

Edited by Pegazus
Defray, not defeat, autocorrupt!
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, OneBoot said:

Well, I'd say it's pretty obvious by now that I certainly don't. :lol:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I value your sanity.

...and I promise I'll I've it back one of these days. :devil:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Reaperbryan said:

sorry, I'm inappropriately venting about a KS backer comment.... I shouldn't say things like that in public. My comments will be removed.

No, No, No!!  You vent all you need to!!

I'm sure these 3 days have been a lot already.  I just thought it was someone on here.

Please vent!  We got your back and we love us some @Reaperbryan

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Crowley said:
3 hours ago, Talae said:

Same. Mine is because I am lucky enough to be doing the job of three people right now, one of which I found out yesterday. Bleh.

My boss wants me busy, not looking at my phone, but then doesn't give me enough to do... 

Need a new job.

I have lots to do. Come share my job.

• Like 1

Just now, Reaperbryan said:

I'm not really allowed to be snarky in public. 

Fine. PM your snark to all of us then.  :)

As I said, if y'all shipped a $20 bill in every package, some people would complain about the way it was folded (or not folded).

• Like 2