Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Zink said:

I never looked closely at my dinos because they are a very low priority for me. I also haven't checked the fit on a lot of the multipart ones. Seeing some of these pics makes me think I should maybe be doing a closer look at them.

Same.. On both counts

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

I was kind of wondering if the difference was digital vs hand sculpting, too.

Yup, saw it right away.::):

Put 'em in the Box of Goodwill!:winkthumbs:

Totally up to you of course, but I like seeing them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Concerning the current round of complaining (Yes, I know I participated; my sincerest apologies for that):

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

(cookie if you recognize it)

So, what did you like/are super happy about?

Woof, woof!

Crazy... I mean like, so many positive waves... maybe we can't lose, you're on!

Definitely an antisocial type. Woof, woof, woof! That's my other dog imitation.

At this point, I am sooo loving what I am seeing in the posts overall, considering there are over 430 "minis" in this kickstarter, a few problems with less than 10% of them is pretty good , IMHO.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, TripleH said:

Just FYI,

This link: https://www.reapermini.com/Bones4 no longer works with the new website. ::(:

Edit: I've emailed a request to the webmaster to try to get it back.

Reply received; Kit will be working on it, may take a couple days.

If that was the link to the pictures of the core set I just noticed mine was showing a 404. If not the link someone just proviced to the core set is now 404.

• Like 3

Ok, in the "I thought surely I'll remember when I need to remember." category; which  things in the KS are regular Bones, and which are Bones Black?

Are the Expansions the only things in the new Black?  I tried comparing colors, but it all looks the same now...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jason Zavoda said:

If that was the link to the pictures of the core set I just noticed mine was showing a 404. If not the link someone just proviced to the core set is now 404.

It is the link to the. I've emailed Reaper and they will be working on getting it back in the next couple days.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

I was kind of wondering if the difference was digital vs hand sculpting, too.

Yup, saw it right away.::):

Put 'em in the Box of Goodwill!:winkthumbs:

Totally up to you of course, but I like seeing them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Concerning the current round of complaining (Yes, I know I participated; my sincerest apologies for that):

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

(cookie if you recognize it)

So, what did you like/are super happy about?

Umm, I believe Captain stubbins answer is : CRAP!

Okay, it's a beautiful day, and we do have the advantage of New mini's:)

Yah, listen Kelly, we have only one weak point, the wolf, you got to sculpt it and sculpt it from behind, now we don't have the advantage of a fierce sculpt, those frost giants are gonna see a happy smile a mile away:)

That about cover it:)

53 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Just look at those face details, Bones haters.  :lol:

She has friggin' eyelids and brows!  (Not to mention 2 wee hedgehogs! ::):)

fullsizeoutput_4730.jpeg

Really, where are the hedge hogs?

31 minutes ago, Skallabjorn said:

Woof, woof!

Crazy... I mean like, so many positive waves... maybe we can't lose, you're on!

Definitely an antisocial type. Woof, woof, woof! That's my other dog imitation.

At this point, I am sooo loving what I am seeing in the posts overall, considering there are over 430 "minis" in this kickstarter, a few problems with less than 10% of them is pretty good , IMHO.

so much this:)

If anyone needs pictures of the bones 4 stuff, let me know, I have them saved offline

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:
1 hour ago, Chris Palmer said:

fullsizeoutput_4730.jpeg

Really, where are the hedge hogs?

You can see one of them right by her left knee, and the other is around back on the ground behind her herb-filled shoulder pouch. 

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 6

Before you answer, yes i know the kickstarter page has updates. AND I HAVE READ THEM.
I am asking for an update as to those who ordered the baba yaga and frost giants and tre of woe, who have been told their fufilment is on hold.
If you have a list of those who still need fulfilled, it'd be awesome to let those of us who are in wave 1 and 2 who haven't gotten their kickstarter know where we stand.
I do not know if mine has been shipped
I don't know if it's been fulfilled.
I don't have a tracking number on my invoice.
Telling me " when you see a fedex tracking, then yours is on its way" is saying "wait till we send it then you'll get an update."
I understand the shipment got delayed. You're trying to get the last shipment to you faster than a rail. I read the updates.
I'm just looking for more than "no news is good news" mentality to my fulfillment.
I guess seeing those in wave 3 and 4 get their fulfillment and begin reselling  their minis,when i haven't even seen or received mine is a bit disheartening.

Just looking for maybe a list of names we can CTRL+F and see if you have yet to send ours out.

Edited by DMShonuff
  • Like 2

Am I the only one having trouble finding the Bones 4 photos from the Kickstarter? It worked fine yesterday but not today. I am trying to get the Kickstarter  ID numbers for the models I got. My Ipad is not showing the numbers. Maybe they are just too small.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Flit said:

Am I the only one having trouble finding the Bones 4 photos from the Kickstarter? It worked fine yesterday but not today. I am trying to get the Kickstarter  ID numbers for the models I got. My Ipad is not showing the numbers. Maybe they are just too small.

Let me know which pictures you need, and I will post them once we get home from Sunday service

• Like 4

On 4/19/2019 at 4:02 PM, Green Eyed Monster said:

Have you seen Times Square recently?

GEM

Twice a day every weekday. A neon ninja wouldn't stand out in the slightest.

14 hours ago, Citrine said:

I think Mamluk the elephant man is way too big.  It seems like he ended up at least 50 percent bigger than the picture indicated.  How often do you need an elephant god?  I am ok with Argent even if my preference is more bigger dragon goodness.

Yeah, he is WAY bigger than I was either expecting or wanting. He's more likely to end up as another terrain piece rather than as a useful gaming mini. 

32 minutes ago, TripleH said:

Just FYI,

This link: https://www.reapermini.com/Bones4 no longer works with the new website. ::(:

Edit: I've emailed a request to the webmaster to try to get it back.

Reply received; Kit will be working on it, may take a couple days.

Thank you!

I do kinda wish we could have Reaper redo most of Bones 1 with their updated technical skill. The quality in the core set, and the new Bones Black just blows that early stuff away! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Early pledge locking, Wave 1 here.  Got everything in quick time once I received notice--including the Tree and Frost Giant Raiders (not sure those two are on the boats still).  I'd advise emailing Reaper at [email protected], just to make certain your order didn't slip through a crack.  Team Reaper's good about making things right and usually in short order.

Edit:  I'm in NC, and UPS delivered my stuff.

Edited by BLZeebub
  • Like 5