Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to start up a Goblin Relocation Society.  I know, I know... you have a jillion.  So the heck what?!? They are great and awesome and well... fun...

I would say people could ship them to Buglips, but you know what would happen in the sweat-sock mines of Arcadia.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Gargs said:

Fine. PM your snark to all of us then.  :)

As I said, if y'all shipped a $20 bill in every package, some people would complain about the way it was folded (or not folded).

Well you see as it's foreign currency I'd be paying a fee to have it exchanged into Monopoly, I mean Canadian money I'm not getting the full $20. Plus due to the value I might be hit with import taxes and duties. So Reaper needs to send extra to cover my expenses for this free gift.

Edited by Zink
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Doug Sundseth said:

If the rock is smashing rather than smashed, you need a bigger hammer. They make those almost arbitrarily large, though some of them need lots of hydraulics.

Tools for tasks, don't you know.

The rock smashes other things. Like fingers, faces, and camera equipment. 

• Like 2

I missed the beginning of this KS, and when I came to the forums to get into the party thread I accidentally got into the info thread and couldn't figure out why everyone was so subdued this time around. What a relief to find there is an "Enthusiasm" thread too! 

You all are the worst best enablers I know, so even though I continue to have more minis than I find time to paint or use, I'm in again! ::D:

• Like 16

51 minutes ago, Gargs said:

Well I do now!  Doh! but its out of stock. :(  

Moar Gargoyles are still good -- clearly so since they are out of stock!  :P Mostly though I was just using that to illustrate a point (i.e. that just because I really want something doesn't mean everyone else does too). In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if most people figured they didn't need more than one or two at most. 

Well there's a certain site I am sure I cannot mention here that has them available from other sources::P:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Well there's a certain site I am sure I cannot mention here that has them available from other sources::P:

And betray my evil benevolent Reaper Overlords?? Never!  ::D:

• Like 4