Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the dreadmere expansion I just didn't see enough to make it worth the extra $50 with my budget. I liked a number of the townsfolk figure but there wasn't anything big in it that I wanted and some I wasnt interested in. Lost Valley was the same. I would have liked a number of them such as the stone giants but dino models I have on hand from various sources and they don't feature much in my campaigns.

Does anyone have a pic of maggotcrown ogre juggernaught from fan favorites?

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

Dreadmere. Didn't even notice him during the KS with all the other great figures in that set.

Dreadmere was the set that interested me the most during the KS. It hasn't disappointed since I got it. I really like so many of the models in it. Out of the couple handfuls of minis I grabbed to work on first half are from Dreadmere. So many of them fit into the games I'm playing right now.

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

No, it was the only missing item in my order. I oddly got both of his arms...  but nothing else.

Somewhere out there is a very sad ogre that just wants to give someone a hug, but can't.

• Like 1
  • Haha 16

16 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

So what are you gonna do with your raiders? Sell them, or try to do something with them?

Sell them. I know several mini painters, so I'm going to see if any of them are interested. Failing that I'll shop them around the LGS, then the Internet's.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Jason Zavoda said:

Looking at the dreadmere expansion I just didn't see enough to make it worth the extra $50 with my budget. I liked a number of the townsfolk figure but there wasn't anything big in it that I wanted and some I wasnt interested in. Lost Valley was the same. I would have liked a number of them such as the stone giants but dino models I have on hand from various sources and they don't feature much in my campaigns.

I can take a picture when I get home if no one else gets to it first

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Fnordlover said:

Sell them. I know several mini painters, so I'm going to see if any of them are interested. Failing that I'll shop them around the LGS, then the Internet's.

Im going to be running through G2 Glacial Rift of the Frost Giant Jarl so Im hoping these two and their wolf will make a nice addition. The scale of these giants and other giant minis I have is going to be important. 

2 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

I can take a picture when I get home if no one else gets to it first

That would be great. The core pcitures only show the artist rendition.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Jason Zavoda said:

If no one beats me to it, I can take a shot of him.

• Like 4