• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Anyone here on other miniature forums?

Spread the news!

I have been posting on facebook and a few groups on there. And updating/commenting my post to get people informed. I have a few old friends that are gamers, so hopefully they see my posts and jump on. 

37 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

I'm not on any other forums but I'm gonna start posting all over YouTube on miniatures videos.

What were these secret emails?

I have also been commenting on a few people's youtube videos::P:

• Like 4

I just made a post tagging Matt Mercer, Matthew Colville, and the Critical Role fan community on Twitter about the Kickstarter. I dunno if it will amount to any traffic (I am not Twitter-famous), but if one of them retweets it, it could do.. something.

• Like 4

Next week Rondak's Oracle does a Kickstarter post. You can bet I'll be mentioning it then. For what it's worth. ^^;

I was already sold on the Chronoscope expansion; useful things for a possible Starfinder game somewhere in 2020 ... maybe .. but a third part? Awesome!

• Like 4

Well, Matt Mercer did use Bones like the Kraken before on Critical Role, and from all I can gather he loves minis (though usually the prepainted type). Matt Colville did mention Bones in his miniature video, but he didn't like what he got from Bones 1.

• Like 2

Just now, Sylverthorne said:

Next week Rondak's Oracle does a Kickstarter post. You can bet I'll be mentioning it then. For what it's worth. ^^;

I was already sold on the Chronoscope expansion; useful things for a possible Starfinder game somewhere in 2020 ... maybe .. but a third part? Awesome!

Yup... Starfinder is driving me closer to Chronoscope than I would have been already, too.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Nunae said:

Well, Matt Mercer did use Bones like the Kraken before on Critical Role, and from all I can gather he loves minis (though usually the prepainted type). Matt Colville did mention Bones in his miniature video, but he didn't like what he got from Bones 1.

Prepainted?  Huh... that's not how Matt Mercer came across on the Geek and Sundry Painter's Guild (Ep. 01).  He said he likes the zen experience of painting and that his favorite times to do so are from about 11 pm - 2 am.  And we should also Liz Beckley on there soon... but that's a different topic...

Edited by Grayfax
  • Like 3

Just now, Nunae said:

Yeah, and I know that for awhile, and maybe still, Vax's mini is a modified Elladan, so the Kraken isn't the only Reaper mini that's appeared on CR. I have noticed he uses a lot of the prepainted stuff from WotC though. I'm sure he has a metric ton of it, and has commented before that he doesn't have much time to paint these days.

I knew Colville gave a shout out to Reaper on his episode about minis, but I was unaware he didn't dig Bones 1. The formula and available minis have improved though! Maybe he'll see that and look into it again? I dunno. Or at least retweet it for his followers to check out. Or maybe nothing will come of it. I figured it was worth a shot! There's a lotta folks that follow the #Critter tag too.

• Like 1